Picture uploading WORKING as of 10/22/2018

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Dust is right, now I know why we old people were white T shirts, so you don't see the dust falling off!! Jon Anderson said he hoped people would play their music, keeping up the standards that they played and passing the message forward. Passing the message, YES, playing like Steve Howe did? I dunno. ;)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Here we go again. I have notified the appropriate people. :)

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
Picture uploading is down, I have let the proper people know. I am seeing very large pictures that are extremely fuzzy and large in size, we will be announcing a new policy on keeping large pictures, but how to reduce the amount of space they use. Also, if your pictures is fuzzy, reduce it's size, don't enlarge it (really, don't even post it!). Free programs like XNView can reduce pictures to 1080p and remove all the metadata, keeping the pics metadata small, but with quality, with the click of a few buttons. More to come soon.

It will probably take the usual amount of time, so just chill, everything is the same as it's always been. :)

Zathros

ennder

Please forgive the potty reference,... but, has there been any movement on this subject?

There is a PDF that I made for the RPG gamers of this site that I would like to post.
But it will not let me post it or the picts I have of the build and PDF.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
The IT has been notified. Things should be working again very soon. I am sorry for the inconvenience that this is causing.

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
You're right, it is an inconvenience. For a forum that is visually based, an extreme inconvenience. I have been contacted by them, and they are "working" on it. You are right
Ennder", I wish there was something I could personally do about it, but there isn't. :)

Last edited:

zathros

Staff member
Administrator
It seems to be averaging around 4 to 5 days, under a week anyways. At least we have picture uploading. Few forums have, PM.com has it to their credit, other than than, forgetaboutit. :)