Picture uploading WORKING as of 10/22/2018

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Picture uploading just went bust. Working on it. I have contacted the owners. I have no answers at the moment.

Revell-Fan

Co-Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
5eb963c99f3f7053693b239231ea42fa.jpg

This is a test. Uploading works by dragging the image from your explorer window and dropping it into the post dialogue window. Can't say if I am just lucky or if it works for everyone again. :)

The "classic" picture upload procedure by opening the dialogue box and chosing the image file is not working (yet).

Last edited:

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Bust for me....:( using chrome browser...

Just tried IE 11 and that was a bust also...

Last edited:

Tonino

I also use Chrome, and worked for me, I posted this morning using classic upload method. Perhaps it works intermittently, or it's a provider related issue? I don't think the problem is browser related...

subnuke

Banned
When I try to drag and drop in multiple browsers it tells me the file size is too large for the server to process.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Partial working means it's a bust. Nothing I have tried (everything mentioned above, worked. Waiting to hear from the owners. This is a drag.

Tonino

I confirm the upload not working right now. My past success was perhaps a little working window before a new stop.
Waiting for updates... :(

Gandolf50

Researcher of obscure between war vehicles...
Staff member
Hope it is soon...there is a lot of Guest traffic going on... need them pictures moving...thumbsup