Picture of the week... Picture of the YEAR???

R

rickstef

if you could count my vote for #27, the Buck Rogers ThunderFighter

Rick

Gearz

Mar 13, 2006
OZ
Mmmm... NOT an easy choice, I'd like to vote 29 times...

1 vote for # 9 please..

:)

Rick Thomson said:
Not certain if the votes cast before this became sorta "official" were counted, so once again I vote for #6. Truly a drop dead beautiful bit of work.

Yes, all votes have been tallied. Stev0 indicated that very early on in this thread.

I have been racking my brain on this one for days and it has been a real hard decision to make. They are all winners to me!
I finally got it down to 2 of my favorites and just have not been able to make up my mind between them, so I flipped a coin.

My vote is for #14 edikk's Ford GPA

Russell

Stev0

Jan 30, 2006
Voting has ended.

Thank you all for helping out by voting.

It will be a couple of days before the actual trophy I designed is finished since it will have the images of those who participated on it.

Thank´s a lot a great honor to me

Dear Friends,

thank´s a lot for your kind votings. It´s an unbelievable honor to me !

It was my first model of a locomotive, long years I only built ships, last year I started with planes and, the loco!

So thank´s a lot again, I´m so proud of that !!

best regards FLU

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

C

cgutzmer

now we just have to wait and see what month it shows up on the calendar :)
Chris

C

cgutzmer

I had a month reserved for the winner of the potw :)

unfortunately I am out of months so the winner of the free model contest wont be getting in..... however I will make a special month for the person that won :)
Chris