Picture of the week... Picture of the YEAR???

E

ekuth

Put in another vote for Flue's train- I just sat agape reading that thread. :-D

ShaunGamer

I vote #7
There are many well done models in the lineup, but I like this picture best.

The model is great with attention to detail and a neat job. (although incomplete at this stage!)
The photo is great because of the overall ambiance.
The background is blurred and the lighting on the woodgrain gives a large Hanger feel.
The giant cat in the background also adds a feeling of anticipation and suspense.

Amazyah

We still have 10 days left to vote, at this time, so I am going to think about this some more.
It's so hard to choose, they are all great models and pictures, I can't make up my mind.
I too would like to vote for Will's Corsair, but it is not in the running, although it deserves to be.
Maybe that one might be in the running for 2007! hint...hint...:twisted:

Russell

josve

With so many great models to choose from, I could not make up my mind.....
After going through the list several times, I still could not pick my favourite.
So I through some dices....
And my vote goes to Flu's F15!!

dhanners gemini capsule is my vote

Hi friends,

today I stumbled across this thread, my vote is dhanners gemini capsule, potw from July23-29_2006!

It was hard to make a vote because all models are great jobs !!

bye FLU

Bowdenja

All were good............... but #8 has that "I can't believe that it's made of paper" thing going for it.............

I vote for #8

john

Nando

Designer Extraordinaire
I vote the #6, the Loco of Fluthecrank:It's astounding, I can't believe that It's from paper! :shock:

cdcoyle

Tough, tough decision. Some super models...but I have to give my vote to Jim Nunn's 2 cm flak.

Kudos to all the builders,

Kaz

agreed, very close call, but I stick my vote with Jim Nunn's Flak. some fine work there, as in everyones models.

S

shrike

#24 for me.
I had a small list of finalists in my head, but the composition of the photo swung this one for me (tis "Photo" of the Week, innit?)