Photos can be bigger

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi,
Great photos, the grass Jon was asking about, is it the "Static Grass" by Noch? shake it out of a container.

Shamus

Ricardo Nortada

Oct 15, 2003
Portugal
rnl.ist.utl.pt
You are right shamus

Hello everyone

The product i use is the same thing as Noch. Is heki grass but now i use it less. Im working with Noch turfs. I have a digital camera of a friend and is not always available. I have new things to show but no camera. I use Streugrass from Noch. Iam turning the buildings, bridges old. Bye

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
A beautiful layout, Ricardo! It is very rare to see a Märklin layout in the pages of The Gauge! :cool:

The city scenes and all the scenes with lots of people are very well modeled. Show us more of your layout, please! Do you also have a trackplan or an overview?

Ron

nalmeida

Nov 12, 2003
Lisboa - Portugal
nalmeida.web.pt
Hi there Ricardo, congratulations on your great layout, you must have spent a lot of money on it, I like the "green scenes" since they are my favourites, I use the same grass as you do but to get the effect I want I usually deploy three layers of it. The last one doesn't get anything on top (to fixate), this gives the grass a more natural look.

You can see my very small layout in this thread:

http://www.the-gauge.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=7389

Just a few questions since is the first time I see your posts around here:
In what scale is the layout?
What's the size of the layout?
Do you buy the modelling products online or in places like Dentinho or Gotita...?

Unfortunately in Portugal modelling products are very expensive, at least for our living standards :(

Keep up the good work, oh and if possible an overview picture would be great.