Photography Game?

csiguy

Bessemer and lake erie gp 38

bessemer and lake erie gp 38 at butler,pa.

Attachments

• b&le locomotive.jpg
    b&le locomotive.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 9

UP SD40-2

Tell a guy his Firebird is just a fancy Camaro... see how he feels about it! :p

Doesn't matter to me, makes things a lot easier. I just want to make sure I'm clear on the rules, is all. ;)
Bottom line is they are not Fords, so he's at a loss right from the get go:eeki: ...:mrgreen: ...JUST KIDDING FOLKS, SETTLE DOWN:rolleyes: .

I see exactly what your saying Squidbait:winki: , but we are NOT rivet counters here, by NOT being so technical, more folks can join in without feeling intimidated, lets just keep it easy & fun:thumb: .

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Phew! I can finally get back into the game! PC GP38-2 since we're not being picky. :)

IMG_0441.jpg

Ralph

doctorwayne

If 8038 is a GP38-2, I'm guessing that 8045 is, too! ;):-D She's seen here nearing Vinemount, atop the Niagara Escarpment, being assisted by TH&B SW9 55.
TH_B_55_and_PC_8045_nearing_the_summit_at_Vinemount_-_view_7.jpg

Wayne

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
I'm going to play off the main subject of Wayne's picture... so here's TH&B NW2 51 at Blenheim, ON.

Attachments

• th&b-51.jpg
    th&b-51.jpg
    146.3 KB · Views: 9

UP SD40-2

WOW!:eeki: , i never thought i would be able to use this shot i took at the IRM in here, THANKS Art Decko!:thumb: (i have seen & heard this run too:winki::mrgreen: )

Baldwin
DT6-6-2000

baldwin.JPG

EDIT: i decided to post another shot i had of this engine, just because its so neat and rare to see these days:winki: .

DSC00760.JPG

doctorwayne

Unless somebody has a "21", we could be stuck here for a while - both the loco and the railroad are fairly obscure examples. I have a Baldwin, but nothing like that! :eek::p

Wayne

Art Decko

WOW!:eek: , i never thought i would be able to use this shot i took at the IRM in here

Ha! I'm amazed someone actually had a shot of one of those Baldwins!

You guys were just having too much fun lobbing softballs to each other, so I tried to toss in a curveball - but it only lasted a couple hours! Guess I'll have to try harder next time. ;)

I have to confess, I got that shot, and my earlier one, from the web (at least I provided the link). I'm not a MRRer, just a MRRing fan from the card modeling side of Zealot, so I don't have volumes of rail fanning shots like so many of you trainiacs. :)

eightyeightfan1

Now I'm AMP'd
I have to confess, I got that shot, and my earlier one, from the web (at least I provided the link). I'm not a MRRer, just a MRRing fan from the card modeling side of Zealot, so I don't have volumes of rail fanning shots like so many of you trainiacs. :)

Neither do I............

CCT70

Here's one of my HO U30C's.

I know, I know, it's an old Athearn "Fat Body", but I like 'em! :thumb:

Attachments

• Img_1949.jpg
    Img_1949.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Img_1948.jpg
    Img_1948.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 6

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
OK, I think we'd better get a ruling from Charlie here. I don't think it was ever stated, but I believed the intent was for people to post their own pictures in the thread. I think "borrowing" other people's pictures makes it too easy.

I got the feeling this was the case when a couple of folks posted and then removed pictures that were in their personal collections, but not shot by them.

Over to you, Charlie...