• switcher 009-1.jpg
    switcher 009-1.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 97

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Catt
Cool looking autos!

Larry
Good luck with the “unfinished” project!

Ralph
Neat little scene!

Deano
I like the scenes!

Chessie4155
Cool shot! I am a fan of the Western Maryland circus scheme!

Wayne
Great looking boxcars!

Matthew
Neat to see the real thing!

Chessie4155
More cool pics!

Joesho
Cool photo! Neat B&W shot!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Here is my latest loco addition; A P2K sound equipped B&O E8A. The E8B is unpowered.

BandOE8_001a.jpg

BandOE8_004a.jpg

BandOE8_006a.jpg

BandOE8_008a.jpg

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
Miles- I love that shot of the SP local, with the fireman rescueing the cat!!
steamhead- love the UP high hood diesel- havn't seen many pics of those.

UP SD40-2

Great Shots Folks!

Mark, NICE PICS!:thumb: THANKS for the info on "hopper toppers":thumb:, i learned something new;):D.

Wayne, REAL GLAD you posted to this thread!:D can we expect more shots from you on the Photo Fun threads?:D OUTSTANDING JOB!, on that boxcar:thumb::thumb::thumb::D.

joesho, NICE SHOTS!:thumb::D

Tom, that B&O E8 is "SLAP" AWESOME!!!:thumb: I'm a HUGE fan of E units;):D.

Switching Layout Update:
Landmark Event, my 13yr old son Devin HELPED ME finish stripping the last of what i had to do...on his own accord even!:eek::thumb:. i was quite shocked, but don't get your hopes up, he doesn't care for trains, but i thought it was REAL NICE he helped out:thumb::D.

i still need to sand the top down before i lay track(dad, if you read this before i stop over...i need to barrow your palm sander:eek:ops:...THANKS!tooth1). i went to the LHS in Janesville after i got out of work, and picked up the track needed to do the job:thumb:. here is a shot of how the layout looks now. View attachment 36378 the plan i am using was drawn up by a GOOD friend, Kurt(cnw1961):wave::D. Kurt, i have "test" laid the track out, it comes out about 95% as you drew it up:thumb:, though i might set the buildings up just a little different, i hope you don't mind:eek:ops:. heres a pic of the plan Kurt made that i am using:thumb:. View attachment 36379 I'll post more progress shots as they happen. THANKS!:D-Deano

Attachments

• deano layout strip.JPG
    deano layout strip.JPG
    52 KB · Views: 78
  • deano layout.jpg
    deano layout.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 74

TrainNut

Ditat Deus
A while back, a couple of Gauge members posted pictures of a deer hangin' out on top of a boxcar ( http://www.the-gauge.com/showthread.php?t=26519&highlight=deer ). I thought that ranked right up there among the craziest things I ever did see. Surely that doesn't happen very often but tonight on my way home from work, I looked down at the railyard in passing and what did my wondering eyes see? Another darn deer looking back at me.

Attachments

• DCP_5343 low res.jpg
    DCP_5343 low res.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 73

cnw1961

Great pics this week from everyone. WOW, we are on page 4 of this thread already. This Photo Fun thread is getting better week after week.

I just finished this Downtown Deco hydrocal kit. I thought, I could do it in 2 or 3 days, but I nearly worked on it for a week to give it that dirty, run down look.

View attachment 36386

Deano, I don’t mind at all – it’s your layout. I am really looking forward to see, what you make of my humble sketch. :wave:

Attachments

• palace.jpg
    palace.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 60

doctorwayne

Kurt, beautiful job on that kit. I especially like the colour of the brickwork, but everything ties together so nicely, too. Are the doors and windows part of the main castings, or are they separate plastic detail parts?

Wayne

UP SD40-2

Kurt, OUTSTANDING JOB!, on the building:thumb: :D

nutbar, NICE MIKE!:thumb: :D

OK FOLKS, its time to bring this weeks Photo Fun thread to a close:wave:. be sure and watch for SOMEONE to start a NEW Photo Fun thread:thumb:. THANKS!:D -Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.