Photo Fun Week of 4/28/07

Status
Not open for further replies.

doctorwayne

Sep 6, 2005
Canada, eh?
Well, it's a bit late in the week, but here's my offering.
Leased CNR 0-8-0 8414 shoves a couple of hoppers into the dump shed at Creechan Fine Fuels, in Dunnville.
fresh_foe-toes_024.jpg

Meanwhile, another train blocks the Walnut St. crossing while switching National Grocers Warehouse.
fresh_foe-toes_008.jpg

Travellar, you can check out some ideas and methods for weathering at:

Weathering Forum

Wayne

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
Steve
Great shot!

Deano
Great looking boxcar!

Kurt
Cool looking fence!

Mark
Neat shot!

Tom
Those are some neat looking photos!

CNJ999
Great looking scene!

Mark
Neat night shot!

CN_Nutbar
Awesome shot!

Ed
Cool looking loco!

Josh
Nice locos!

Roger
Neat cars!

Mark
More cool shots!

Herc
Sweet looking locos!

Mark
Just keeps the good ones coming!

Steve
Great looking passenger car!

Wayne
Great pics!

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I have not been here much with the change over and such. I have been busy running back and forth to the ball fields with the kids for games and practices. There has not been much modeling going on.

Last weekend I did do a photo run-by and I hope to post the photos soon. I used my P2K PRR PA1 and PB1 locos with reefers and passenger cars. It was not a smooth session. I had to add couplers to a couple of cars. I had problems with couplers coming undone. When I tried to run the train in preparation for making a video with my new camcorder I had problems with the locos uncoupling from the train and from each other. I found that the P2K couplers the locos came with were not function correctly. Tonight I replaced them with Kadees. Then there was the combine with the wheels that were sticking. I took care of that problem also tonight. Here is to hoping I can try the video soon.

The following photo is from the session and sums up the type of night it was.
PRR_Head_End_013b.jpg

I had to re-shoot about 5 photos after I saw this.

cn nutbar

Dec 4, 2005
hello everyone---it's been an interesting week ---glad to see the regulars have survived and nice to see some new members getting "on track"---thanks again peter for your contributions and hard work----here's my final picture to this weeks thread---i previously posted a similar picture using the "sepia" mode on my digital camera---btw,i'm using photobucket to add the picture---thanks again everyone,cn nutbar

3254023.jpg

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC PICS FOLKS!:mrgreen: as usual,THANK YOU!, to ALL those that have commented on and participated in last weeks "Photo Fun" thread:). this concludes last weeks thread. :mrgreen: -Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.