TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Oct 15, 2002
Drexel Hill, PA
www.trainweb.org
I finished adding trees and foliage to Drexel Ridge

Weekend_2007_1b_001a.jpg

Weekend_2007_1b_002a.jpg

If you look closely you might see some glue drying.

TruckLover

Mack CH613 & 53' Trailer
Apr 14, 2006
Rancho Santa Margarita, Cali.
WOW Tom, Drexel Ridge looks so cool!!

And I like the details you added to the cement building. The office looks really good to with the added details. Nice Job!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Nazgul

Jan 22, 2006
Ohio
Josh, trainnut65, Tom....thanks for the kind words:thumb: :thumb:
TOM....you are the king of the woods!!!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Outstanding!
I also love the office (beautiful weathering there and on the overhead rolling doors)

chessie4155

Mar 17, 2006
Vincennes, Ind.
www.geocities.com
Fantastic shots everyone!:thumb: This is turning into one fine week!

Here's a shot of the newest power , now keep in mind it's 1984..
this is kinda sad too in that a couple more years Chessie will be no more:cry:

Attachments

• A1.JPG
    A1.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 139

Squidbait

Recovering ALCO-holic
Jan 27, 2007
Paris, ON
A busy day at the Junction

Paris Junction 70 tonner 101 spots a car at the depot for LCL freight:

pj101.jpg

While CN 8410 shuffles the yard:
cn8400.jpg

Meanwhile, over on the 12"-to-the-foot scale:

bnsf773.jpg

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Thanks Folks!

trainnut65 & Squidbait, WOW!!!:eek: i REALLY LIKE what i am seeing of you guys layouts!:thumb: i DEFIANTLY want to see MORE of BOTH of your layouts;):D.

Steve, OUTSTANDING JOB on that portal:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: the random different colored wood REALLY MAKES THE JOB!:thumb: :D

Tom, WOW!!!:eek: i swear you have got to be one of THE BEST i know that does BELIEVABLE Forrest's:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: and your caboose office just "SLAP KNOCKED MY SOCKS OFF"!!:thumb: OUTSTANDING JOB TOM!!!:D

Steven, GREAT SHOT of those BNSF engines:thumb: :D

Mark, NICE SHOT!:thumb: i really like your SD50 on the point:thumb:, is it new?:D

jbaakko, NICE TOUCH, adding the hobo to that CN box!:thumb: :D

Miles, NICE JOB!:thumb: well done weathering on those cars:thumb: :D

** In lew of ALL THE GREAT PICS:thumb:, i decided to add a few more:D. sorry folks, NO GREAT SCENES HERE:eek:ops:, just adding a few more engines from MY roster:thumb:. if I'm boring you folks with pics of MY engines, let me know:eek:ops:;).

1- CNW DL-109, this picture is taken on my dads layout. THANK YOU DAD!, for letting me keep this GIANT at your house:thumb:, its just to big to run on my switching layout:eek:ops:.
2- UP patched SD40-2
3- FM H24-66
4- Pioneer Zephyr
5- UP GP30, (did you really think i wasnt going to post a UP enginetooth1.)

announce1 REMEMBER, EVERYONE is INVITED to post in this thread:thumb:, no matter what skill level your at, WE WANT TO SEE YOUR WORK or PROTO PICS!!!;):thumb::D -Deano
CNWDL109.JPG
EXCNWSD40-2.JPG
FMH24-66.JPG
PIONEERZEPHYR.JPG
UPGP30a.JPG

viperman

Mar 13, 2006
Carol Stream, IL
Chessie, nice shot of some gone but not forgotten power
jbaako, nice detail with the hobo
squidbait, very nice detailing! I really like the BNSF train too
mileswestern, nice boxcars there. I was just looking at the size difference between the two!
Deano, as always, love the pics of your roster

MadHatter

Charging at full tilt.
Jan 27, 2007
Centurion, South Africa
Deano- Love the waterfall behind the loco scene.
Chessie4155- Nice night footage.
Nazgul- Looks like they wanted to commit suicide, they are rowing for that waterfall.
Maybe they were trying to see how far they could make it at the bottom away from the waterfall.
CN- Nutbar love your shot.

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
OUTSTANDING SHOT STEVE!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: WOW:eek:, between the color of the sky, and the lighting, it REALLY DOES look like those poor folks are out running a storm;). sure glad i ain't one of them:D....i swim like a rock:rolleyes:tooth1:(. GREAT JOB STEVE!:D -Deano

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
Hey Nazgul, are the people going AGAINST the river? I mean, it looks like the river is flowing away from the camera while the people are going towards it. The minor slope in the background looks like it's causing the river to go like it is, too. I'm confused:confused:

EDIT: nevermind, I see the people are going the right way. Just looked at the BRILIANLY done waves wrong :) hamr

Status
Not open for further replies.