PHOTO FUN week of 2/17

Status
Not open for further replies.

railohio

I was too lazy to go downstairs and play with my toy trains so I went to Portland instead. They may not have many diamonds out there for real trains, but do they ever have them for the trolleys! (Okay, technically it's the light rail and street car, but those terms just don't incite people to reply.)

StreetDiamondsPortlandOR12-29-06.jpg

Collyn

Tommybza said:
Hey there ,
really like the camera work .i will like to get started shooting some of my own ,I do have some good back ground shots that I want to use for still pictures ,I guess the glare scares me any ideas on how to solve that .

Tommy ,
Turn the camera's exposure to .5 or .7 sec, then you can turn the lights down some. I tripod is a must to do this. Also set a self timer for a couple seconds so there is no movement in the camera. This is what I did on last weeks photo fun shot, it was this picture I think. Can someone do me a favor and try my website link and PM me if it is working or not, I have two reports of it not working. Railohio do you have a picture of the turnout its self

FiatFan

I've been concentrating on scenery lately. This is RailFan Park in the town of Adobe Flat. Some fans are gathering to watch RI SW9 perform some switching chores.

IMG_0776.jpg

I still need to add glazing to the windows and level the ground below the building but progress is being made.

Tom

UP SD40-2

Tom:wave:, your downtown is looking REAL NICE!:thumb: :thumb: i think your rail-fan park was a GREAT IDEA TOO!!!:thumb: :D -Deano

UP SD40-2

GREAT PICS FOLKS!:D ...this concludes last weeks Photo Fun:thumb:. its time for SOMEONE to start THIS WEEKS "PHOTO FUN" thread;).
THANKS!:D -Deano

Status
Not open for further replies.