The museum has added a TT scale display :mrgreen:

DSCF1359s.JPG

DSCF1360s.JPG

DSCF1362s.JPG

:thumb:

:wave:

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
tom,your really on the ball for the WPF's nice pics.you could actually cut a pizza with the wheels on that 0-6-0 :eek:
nice park seen jeff :thumb: i unfortunatley dont have any pics but i did get my order from walthers so i can continue working on my layout :thumb: :D--josh

jeffrey-wimberl

I thought it would be a good use for all those 1" satin pins my mother has lying around. I have a box of 400. That'll help with a lot of fencing.

Sarge_7

Drove by the local farmers coop today and caught some grain hoppers getting loaded(of course they were done when we came back through and took the pics.

06-13-08_1903.jpg

06-13-08_1902.jpg

steamhead

Great pics everyone..!!! Tom...where in the scheme of scales does TT fall..?? Is it between N & Z..? So who's gonna have to back up..??

Pooh Bah
TT generally (in N. America at least) is 1/10" = 1' or 1:120. The track gauge is .471".
England adopted a scale of 3mm=1' or close to 1:100 (actually 1:101.6666) on 12mm track gauge. (nearly .471")
TT wasn't quite enough smaller than HO (compare S to O) and was zapped by N which really allowed a lot more running in cramped space.

Pooh Bah
Winter Vaction -- Deerfield Beach FL

Having posted a digression, here are some photos from our vacation last February.
Deerfield Beach, FL (north of Miami) showing Amtrak's Silver Something and the TriRail commuter train.

(read photos from bottom up!) :confused:

Attachments

• DeerfieldBeach2029.jpg
    DeerfieldBeach2029.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 11
  • DeerfieldBeach2026.jpg
    DeerfieldBeach2026.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 12
  • DeerfieldBeach2025.jpg
    DeerfieldBeach2025.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 8
  • DeerfieldBeach2022.jpg
    DeerfieldBeach2022.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 10
  • DeerfieldBeach2021.jpg
    DeerfieldBeach2021.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 10

bigsteel

Call me Mr.Tinkertrain
great pics guys,kyle your weathering jobs are turning out great :thumb: but man it looks like that boxcar has seen ALOT better days :eek: but it is perty cool lookin still :D--josh

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
More great pics everyone! Madhatter, that sanding tower makes a great reference for modelers. Kyle, your use of proto photos as models for weathering yields excellent results! Glen, I have tug boat envy! :)
Ralph

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Two GP9s with the lead unit oriented long hood first move out to couple with a transfer run to West Mill and the car float.

IMG_0132.jpg

Ralph