Petra Treasury - Jordania

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
Hello to all,

I want to share with all the friends of the forum this little model that I made.

The ancient and historic city of Petra in the Jordan - known for its rock cut facades copied from the front of Roman temples.

One of the most famous of these façades is the Treasury (aka al-Khazneh) - an elaborate royal tomb/temple carved out of solid rock and is about 40 meters high.

Download here: http://rapidshare.com/files/417737474/Petra.by.mauther_uol.com.br.rar.html

S3010009-4.jpg

S3010007-5.jpg

S3010004-2.jpg

S30100058.jpg

See you later!

PlutoniumBoss

Sep 28, 2011
I had been looking for this one since I'd seen it mentioned elsewhere, but the link had expired. Thanks for updating!

Z

Zathros

WOW!! Thanks Mauther, this one blew by me and it is a beautiful piece! :)

mauther

Sep 18, 2007
Sao Paulo-Brazil
I had been looking for this one since I'd seen it mentioned elsewhere, but the link had expired. Thanks for updating!

Hello, PlutoniomBoss,

You can download the model here:

Petra.Treasure.In.Jordania.by.Papermau

If you want to see and download more Papermau`s models, look for "Exclusive" tag at right side of my blog roll. There are more than fifty original and exclusive models to download for free. ; )

To Zathlos:

Thank you for your words, my friend! : )

PlutoniumBoss

Sep 28, 2011
I saw the updated link already, thanks. I only meant that that the previous place I saw it had the outdated link.

Looking at the rest of your stuff, you have an amazing expression of architecture. I'm especially drawn to your Route 66 gas station, and your medieval church.