PennRailroads you asked for it you got it!

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
Face

This a bit off topic. Following 9/11/01 there were a lot of pics going around on the I-net about faces in the smoke from WTC.

Did you guys notice the "face" in the "shuttle's" smoke? Just wondering if that's "No Fingers":D

Attachments

• rocket.jpg
    rocket.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 266

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
After blasting off our intrepid space explorers "No Finger's" Nolan and "Leadfoot" Woodard drop off some supplies at the space station before heading on to the ...................................................... MOON!!!!!!!! Stay tuned for the further adventures of the NM's space progam.

BTW if the purists don't care for this thread then blame PennRailroads, it was all his idea! :D :p :D

P.S. NASA's Space Shuttle took this pic of NARA's Space Ship in case you were wondering were the photographer was standing! :D :p :D :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• docking.jpg
    docking.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 249

PennRailRoads

Apr 4, 2002
Pennsylvania
Tyson, question is "Is there a heat sheild on the thing?" I'd hate to be Neil Armstrong in that thing!

"One small step for model men, one giant leap for engineer kind!"

I don't think the trouble is hearing it, it has to do with seeing it before you get hit by it.

"Houston! You have a problem!"

Tyson Rayles

Sep 25, 2001
Poverty Acres, North Carolina
Visit site
We catch up with No Fingers and Leadfoot as they finish exploring the moon. Here Leadfoot gets a pic of No Fingers as they head back to the Geep. They were very disappointed with the moon, no beer, no women, no fishing, no hunting not even a good B-B-Q place! :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :D

Attachments

• moon.jpg
    moon.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 140

Vic

Feb 1, 2002
Columbus GA
Visit site
A Transcript From NASA

Houston: "Welcome Home NM-701...What would you guys like for
supper?...Over"

NM-701: "Sardines, Beanie-Wenies, Moon Pies and RC Cola..Copy