Pending release from Marek

S

shrike

Any news yet? I feel an "Iwantonerightnowmommybuymeonenowgimme" tantrum coming on<G>

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Hey All,

I wrote several days ago and asked about it again along with the Mig-21 he promised and he said they were still having a problem verifying the numbers. I presume they are referring to the fuselage numbering and possibly tail flash. No mention of the Mig.

I'll give a couple more days and ask again. Don't want to be a pain but I gotta ask.

DeWayne

T

Texman

The Mig may finally be coming? WHOOOT!! Oh, yeah, the He-51 would be cool too!

Ray

C

cgutzmer

Nice little plane - since you now have the request out there you should mention a desired colorscheme ;) and NO it wontbe me doing it, its just a thought ;)
Chris

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
When you're right, you're RIGHT, Chris.:grin:
I have never come across an "un-cool" Marek!

I still would love to see him design a Fokker D7, though...can't believe how few card models for the FD7 are available, save for that wonderful John Dell collection over at FG. And just think of the oh so many color schemes that could be possible!

I have to admit, though, the man designs beautiful kits and it would be too much to ask for him to consider a project that he is not personally interested in, I suppose....

I hope he does consider the 4FB-4, and I have no doubt he would set up a very nice radial engine for you too, Carl!:wink:

Cheers!
Jim

Bowdenja

Sep 26, 2005
Madison, MS
Carl,

Not that I'm a designer by a long shot, but............ I have started a Boeing F4B-4 in blender.....

I'll post a picture when it looks more like a plane.:roll:

john

DeWayne

Jan 18, 2004
Kentucky, USA
www.teuton.org
Just for the record, guys. I've been begging for a D-VII and Albatross D-III, IV and V. All in 1:33 of course.

He already has a Mig-21 in hard copy. The digital release was an oversight and he just never got around to making a different cover page for it. Most likely he misplaced the file and has hesitated to start anew. Sooner or later he'll get to it.

DeWayne

dfarrell

Mar 26, 2006
A Rolland C-II? That would be great. There are so many interesting 2 seaters from W.W.I., and not nearly enough of them are represented in card models.

SergeyV

Oct 16, 2007
Dear Sirs,

Does anyone heard any news about De Wayne? How is he and will he return?

Sergey

Jim Krauzlis

Sep 26, 2005
Copiague, Long Island, New York
Hi, Everyone!

Does anyone know how DeWayne is doing?

Has there been any word about the He51 release?

Seems this topic has been a bit inactive for a while and I was just wondering if there is anyone with any updates.

Cheers!
Jim