Paw Kettlestack's Imports

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
(Thanks Errol)
My LPB's liked his depot so well they just had to have one of their own, so to the shop they went. It is board by board over the card stock template with a few detail parts and a foundation. It makes for a great scratch build for a small space. He gave us the plans so I would like to see more versions of this from the Gauge folks. What do you think? :rolleyes: :p :rolleyes:

Attachments

• kettlestack1.jpg
    kettlestack1.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 229

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Jim my friend, thats one hell of a nice looking structure, as I siad in the other thread, I just have to make me one of those for my 0n30 layout. Got a place for it already LOL

Shamus

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Jim, this is a really charming run-down building. With my weight I wouldn't dare walking on these stairs! :D :D :D

I love your wood weathering, it looks great. BTW: Are these street lamps working? If yes, what kind of lamps did you use?

Ron

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Jim, you're wicked! Now the world knows I'm too stingey to buy paint for my business premises!!:cry: :cry: .

Hehehehe ... Ok so I like the old time look! You sure gave it character with those little details like pipework and the feed to the platform lamp and exterior lamps.

I bet you just loved assembling the steps and railings :D :D .

Quite a surprise though that you put my name on it, I'm kinda tickled pink at that, thank you.

Errol

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
Thank you

Errol, thank you for the coments but most of all thank you for the plans. It was an honor making it and naming it Pa Kettlestacks. I liked the plans so well that I revised them somewhat for another structure that I will post maybe next week end. This one is named Taters Warehouse? I know, I know. Once again, Thanks, Jim :thumb: :rolleyes: :thumb: