Paragon releases!

It's been a while since I last download paragon's models and I was surprised that you used MediaFire file hosting service(last remembered you used SaveFile,is it?Correct me if I'm wrong).It's awesome.Good job:thumb:!

Thanks,
Daus

Paragon

I did use Savefile before, but its been very unreliable recently, so I'm going to be moving copies of all my files over to MediaFire now.

OhioMike

Hello Paragon, i still have the server popping up with a message saying basically to try back in ten minutes everytime i try to download an instruction guide for the v-22.

Paragon

Oy, sorry about that, I have access to my old files now though, so it shouldn't be hard to get them up on mediafire.

err....Paragon,
I think you need to move your F-102 Delta Dagger to MediaFire.It is still on SaveFile(you know,SaveFile limits the speed...to 50kb/s (NOOOOOO!!!!!)).

Thank you,
Daus

BTW,is it me or Zealot is been soooooo slow?I can barely login.Today it's somewhat fast,thankfully.

THE DC

Highly Esteemed Member
Drop what you're doing!

Paragon has given us the design for several well done Trek models. I'm doing the happy dance over the movie version Galileo shuttle!balloon6
Chedck them out! His speed boat shuttle is a big 1/48 scale and with many detailed parts!

:wave7:

Many thanks and wishes of well being, my friend. May your karma bucket overflow!

The DC