Paragon

Since its creation, my website has been host to several new releases:

- Mystere in French colors
- F-86 Re-release
- Yak-25
- F-16XL
- J-10
- Me P.1112

Once again, all of these releases are available on my website; Paragon Cardmodels |

C

cgutzmer

Yes! I built the Mystere - nice build and looks great! My son loves to run around the house with it :)
Chris

Paragon

You know, some of those models are easy enough that he could cut them out with scissors and build them, if you want to seal his fate as a cardmodeller... ;)

I might add a difficulty rating system on the site if that would be helpful for you all.

C

cgutzmer

Yes a scale woudl be cool - though rather subjective :)

Elliot already cuts out many of the easier parts - I dont think he is quite ready to roll cylinders yet - he is only 4 :)
Chris

Paragon

True enough. I've added a difficulty rating for the models. The instruction section also includes an explanation of the ratings.

Paragon

New release! The Alenia C-27J Spartan transport is now available in the Contemporary Aircraft section of my website. It includes a diagram for construction (for once, imagine that!), and comes in the JCA demonstrator colors, Romanian colors (for Dragos), or uncolored, for others to color their own version of.

Paragon

I've just released a new set of models on my website, based on the English Electric Canberra, and the B-57 version liscensed to Martin. There are six different color schemes, and the ability to customize the models to a great extent with the inclusion of lots of optional parts.

Paragon Cardmodels |

Paragon

Finally, the Be-200 model is finished! For those of you interested, take a look, and maybe even download it. The .zip file includes two pdfs (my PDF maker has a maximum of 3 pages each). The kit includes a cover sheet with information about the aircraft, and a construction guide. It is in the Civillian section of my website.

Paragon

Heads up to anyone who has downloaded the model - I wouldn't suggest trying to build it if you downloaded it before 9:00 AM EST, its missing a page that includes the cockpit, nose and wings! The new version is up, and complete, so try re-downloading it. Thanks to gman for pointing it out.

Paragon

I"ve added an entirely new section to my website for Star Trek models, a bit of a departure from my normal subjects. The Federation Scout Ship and Jem'Hadar Attack Ship are both available there, and are pending approval in the download section here as well. The Class 2 Shuttle is also available in the download section here.

CJTK1701

Banned
I"ve added an entirely new section to my website for Star Trek models, a bit of a departure from my normal subjects. The Federation Scout Ship and Jem'Hadar Attack Ship are both available there, and are pending approval in the download section here as well. The Class 2 Shuttle is also available in the download section here.

Thanks Paragon! I enjoy all your ships. The Aircraft and Sci-Fi alike! Trek on Dude!:thumb: