Paperformers

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Well with all the recent intrest in Transformers I rember this site being posted a while back,

http://www.cosmicrust.com/downloads/paperformers/

They have some simple paper Transformers that actually transform. The site has the files but no pics of any completed models so last night I decided to try building one and succeded :D I chose Sunstreaker as my 1st paperformer. I noticed a few mistakes in the parts though. 1st the tires were mising a segment of tread, easily corrected with a piece of card. And the big boo boo was in the rear fenders. They were too short and one of the tail lights was upsidedown. I added to the fenders to correct the size but couldn't really do anything with the tail light. I'll have to study the parts sheets of any furture builds and correct any mistakes before the build :p Alright enough gabbin, time to show the model :D

Here's the car mode,

Attachments

• 01290159.jpg
    01290159.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 381

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Wait till you check out Ultra Magnus. He actually has the working trailer instead of the cheap cop out of doing a white Prime that's usually seen. I was very dissapointed when the ultimate collection Magnus was just a white prime :(

Getter1

momaw27

Jan 12, 2008
Hi!

Just discovered the awesomeness that are Paperformers... but man, I'm having a HECK of a time trying to build Sideswipe.

Is there somewhere that shows a step by step in pictures so we can get the general gist of how these things are put together?

By the way Getter1, THANK YOU for the pics you posted... a HUGE help!

Also, I can't seem to download Soundwave or Ultra Magnus... could you post the files here?

Thanks!

Beau

Getter1

Jun 28, 2005
Spokane, WA
Hi!

Just discovered the awesomeness that are Paperformers... but man, I'm having a HECK of a time trying to build Sideswipe.

Is there somewhere that shows a step by step in pictures so we can get the general gist of how these things are put together?

By the way Getter1, THANK YOU for the pics you posted... a HUGE help!

Also, I can't seem to download Soundwave or Ultra Magnus... could you post the files here?

Thanks!

Beau

Hello momaw27,

1st off welcome to the forums :D

You're welcome. Glad the pics helped.

Sorry the only instructions on these little buggers are the verbal ones that each model comes with. However I noticed on most of his models there are only few base models that arejust re-colored to make it a diffrent Transformer. Once you figure out how to buld each base unit they all become a bit easier.

I'ld do a build up but haven't had the time lately to finish my current builds.

As for theones you've requested it's agianst forum policy to post a model without the creator's permission but if you PM me your e-mail addy I'll send them to you directly.

Getter 1

JonUK

Mar 26, 2008
That is the coolest thing I have seen in a long time -

But do the soundwave cassettes transform as well? Ravage has always been my favourite!