Papercrafter and illustrator from Chicago

thirteenfury

Hi everyone! :wave: Just joined today because I heard on /po/ that there are a lot of awesome models available on this site. Hopefully I get to find some good ones and share some of the models I have. I don't design (yet), unfortunately. Just build. I'm also interested in origami, drawing, and painting. I draw/paint in the traditional media; haven't learned any digital methods yet. I enjoy a lot of mythology and fantasy related things. Anyway, hope to meet some great hobbyists/papercrafters on here and share some great models!

cgutzmer

welcome! what is /po/ ?

To see the downloads you need to get a few posts in I think (used to be anyway) but then on the main home page you will find downloads at the top :)
Chris

namnd77

I searched 1 week in google only word "papercraft" and found this forum and very happy, have to bookmark immerdiately. thanks the forum

thirteenfury

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! Btw, /po/ is 4chan's papercraft and origami messageboard; no need to sign up as a member, but sharing models in your icon/picture message is encouraged.