Paperbender

Z

Zathros

That's the problem, the present state distorts the memory, henceforth, the reality of the memory may or may not be a true representation of what normality was like. There's no going back, if there was a back, the supposed memory could be just a continuation of abnormality of that past reality that may or may not of existed in the present stated belief.

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
The definition of "NORMAL" is the setting on the washing machine.
Everything else is subject to interpretation by the individual observer.

Welcome to the forum.

Z

Zathros

My machine reads, "Rock", "Stream","Scrubbed".

I feel like yelling "Pinocchio"announce1, for Paperbender, that is a great avatar name! I wish I had thought of it!

Wad_Cutter

Mar 18, 2012
Pacifica, Ca.
I almost tried NORMAL once. I looked everywhere for it in a flavor I would liked. Never found any. Stop looking. Why do you ask about normal people" Are you lonely?

Paperbender

May 30, 2012
North Carolina
The most disturbing thing is that people actually answered my post. Well, anyway, I'm just trying to learn my way arround this site. In fact trying to find the amazing one I was looking at last time (you know the space ship model as big as a stunted midget gnat). I had to put it up on my flat screen TV to be able to tell what it was.
My wife came in and asked why I had a gnat on the TV.
I said , "it's not as gnat, it's a space ship". "I know a gnat when I see one" she said.
"It's a spce ship" I said. "Oh LORD, your reading Douglas Adams again, aren't you?" she replied. My brilliant comeback was, "What?"
"OH, you know," she said, "That one about the planet that asembled their entire space war armada to make a suprise attack on another un-suspecting planitary system and didn't get the scale right and when they went into orbit were swallowed by a small dog when it yawned. That must be a super-sized model of one of their attack ships" I think she was right.

'

Paperbender

May 30, 2012
North Carolina
For anybody who cares. (there mignt be one out there). I am a NORMAL (my shrink tells me) paper model cuter-out-paste-and-puter-togetherer. Of other clever people's models. Not to be compared in the same galaxy with some of the art I see on this site.
So, how do I get to contact other dweebs like me? I'm just getting started. I've made some models (cars, planes) from the Cannon and Fiddelers Green sites. Done OK, but nothing special as I learn a little about papers and adhesives. Now trying Sleeping Beauty's castle from 'Disney Experience'. The 'Wicked Wench', too.
Fact of the matter, not everything has fit together too well, but then SIMPLE NORMAL people like me are easily made happy and untill I got on this site- DIDN'T KNOW ANY DIFFERENT.

Z

Zathros

You are in contact with dweebs, everyone who answered in this thread are dweebs, except me of course!

In all seriousness:
If you need any tips, the best way, in all seriousness, is to post a build thread. I do not allow people to post untoward remarks, or pick on anyone, or what they are trying to build. That you can take to the bank. We will support you in whatever you want to do. That will be by answering any questions you post. We're all a bunch of goofballs, and I, and I am sure everyone else who posted in this thread will be very very happy you posted again. Post a build thread. Try us out. Guaranteed good results. Make sure you post a lot of pictures, and if you have a trouble spot, highlight it, we will tell you how to fix it. Looking for a model, let us know, we can point you in the direction, and in case you haven't caught on, I am a big fan of FREE models. :)