paper train for hogwarts express??

raser13

May 30, 2010
hey guys i'm a nooby here and i'm just getting started out. right now i'm working on the hogwarts castle from wiltshirecounty.npage.de . i know that it's a fairly complex model but so far it's going pretty good. i'm doing this for my wife to have under the Christmass tree instead of the usual town. i have a train set from when i was a kid but it is one of the bullet trains. i was thinking that i could take off the top facades and make new ones that looked like the hogwarts express. i haven't found any paper models of it yet and was wondering if you guys might be able to point me in the right direction? i just need a steam engine that looks pretty close, a wood car, and a passenger compartment that looks pretty close to what they used. any body know of ones that might work? thank for listening to the rambeling question from the nooby!:mrgreen:

raser13

May 30, 2010
thanks for the info that has me on my way!!! i'll have to change colors around in photo shop but i think this'll work.

Nowhere

Apr 4, 2007
Hi, can you tell me more about the designer?
I search this train any time for my daughter.
thanks for your help

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
I just received the in model Saturday :)

If want to know how to get one for self .. Please pm ,
This is not a free model , Just to let every one know !

i post some pic's in a bit

Nowhere

Apr 4, 2007
I hope I make not a wrong thing? Sorry, it was the false post. I beg your pardon, but my english are not so god.

allhallowseve

Jul 13, 2005
No no not you Nowhere :)

Me - the post i made :(

I just received the in model Saturday

If want to know how to get one for self .. Please pm ,
This is not a free model , Just to let every one know !

i post some pic's in a bit

Sorry for the confutation