Paper Model Storage Box

Discussion in 'General Card Modeling' started by J.L., May 6, 2005.

1. J.L.

J.L. Member

Hello All,
    I have posted an article outlining the construction of a storage box for paper models in Tips and Techniques.
    J.L.
  2. SteveM

SteveM Member

Very interesting article, but I wonder why you split it into 5 seperate topics? I think it would have been just fine as a single topic.

Steve
  3. J.L.

J.L. Member

Hi Steve,
    Good Question. I was told that you could attach up to three photos to a post. I still don't know how people are getting long strings of photos in an article. When I go above three attachments, the fourth 'preview' attachment box remains empty.To get the photos in, I had to break the article up into pieces. Rather annoying when you are trying to follow the continuity of the article. Advice?
  4. Mindaugas

Mindaugas Member

Hi J.L.

First of all thanks for the very nice article, I find it very helpful for me, while I often need to transport my models..

And about photos posting.
    You just write many posts in the same topic. And you just add three photos to each post. Also you can use my method, that I talked about here: http://www.cardmodels.net/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=1795

Thats all. Good luck! :wink:

--
  5. J.L.

J.L. Member

Mindaugas,
    Thank you for your kind comment. The box works well for architectural models that have a stable, flat base. A lot of the members on this site model aircraft. I would be worried that a wheeled item could roll about or shift and damage something as it was moved. I wonder about a little screweye and a tether on the base to belay an axle?
    Thank you also for you posting help. I am still not sure how to do this. How do you do many posts in the same article if the limit is three? Do you submit, go out and come back to the same article to continue?
  6. Mindaugas

Mindaugas Member

Hi J.L.

As I understood your questions, you can write as many posts in your topic as you want! When you write a post, you're automatically redirected to that topic and you can already see your post. Then you just press "post reply" button and you can write a new post... :)

Thats all. Good luck! :wink:

--