Paper Model Photo shoots

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
Jan 26, 2012
Ohio
Hello all. I've got a new picture to share, but this one is a little different. I've decided to use my models to tell a "Photo Story", kind of like the old picture books we used to buy at the school Book Fair. Since I've built all these Federation and Terran Empire starships it seemed natural to face them off. So, I'm telling a sequel to "Mirror, Mirror" where this time the Terran Empire breaks through into Starfleet's universe. This is my first experiment with something like this, so if it's no good, I hope it's at least amusing.
smile.gif

Attachments

• Broken Mirror_1.jpg
    Broken Mirror_1.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
I plan to get to that tutorial. I've always wondered how you do that! Great addition, Thanks! :)

Rhaven Blaack

!!!THE MAN BEHIND THE CURTAIN!!!
Staff member
Administrator
Jun 12, 2009
Oregon
www.deviantart.com
I really like how you are using your models to make these wonderful shots and adding a GREAT story to them!
These are FANTASTIC!!!

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
Jan 26, 2012
Ohio
Since the Borg are Doomsday Machines of a sort I thought they might fit well into the JJverse version of that story. Poor Constellation always gets the worst of it.

Attachments

• Doomsday.jpg
    Doomsday.jpg
    1,018.8 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
Jan 26, 2012
Ohio
Here's a new photo that I made killing time before the Labor Day holiday kicks in. It's a little something for the scout class fans in the audience.:)

Attachments

• Unto the Breach.jpg
    Unto the Breach.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
Last edited:

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
Apr 5, 2013
bgt01, your level of artistry, and knowledge of so many things really amazes me. Looking at what you have posted here has been very relaxing, and I even caught myself spacing out a little. Great work! :)

Reactions: bgt01

bgt01

Exemplary Confidant
Jan 26, 2012
Ohio
Added a new picture today

Attachments

• Observers.jpg
    Observers.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

spaceagent-9

Right Hand Man and Confidant
Jul 10, 2013
pheonix
have you thought about a refit dreadnaught, BGTo1? I have seen an awful lot of requests for one. the one I would like to see done is from Klingon academy pc game, atlas class federation. its pretty tough looking. all these pics are great by the way, I like your compositions and then of course, the vessels you built in them!