Panzer VI: The Tiger I (download link now included)

RocketmanTan

Finally got back to model-making after a few months.
So, my latest model is the Tiger I S04, belonging to ace tanker Michael Wittmann.

The test build's pretty much done (I'll post pics later), but for now, please enjoy screenshots of two of the pages.

VvGzt.png

whRTb.png

Z

Zathros

WOWWEE ZOWiE!! Thanks a lot! That's a nice model. It would be easy to modified the bogey wheels and add some depth to them. This is a really nice model and my 11 year old wants to build in so that is a good sign! I really appreciate how you give some history with your models. This is something that shows really quality and thought, I appreciate this very much! Thanks!! :)

Gerald43

Hallo Bryan, das hast Du sehr schön gemacht! Auch das Deckblatt mit der Geschichte von Wittmann ist Klasse!

Hello Bryan, You have a very nicely done! Even the cover page with the story of Wittmann's great!

Z

Zathros

Yeah, I really should've done more work on the bogey wheels :eek:ops:
I'm glad you like it, though!

If you think about it, any modeler can, by printing extra parts, complete the bogey wheels, and you could, if you found it necessary, just add an extra page. It is a great looking tank for sure. Thanks, for the gift!:thumb: :)