Paint shop pro 7

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could steer me in the right direction on where to find help on working this program? I'm trying to use it to create signs and lettering style printouts.

Pat

belg

Apr 28, 2001
New Jersey USA
Visit site
Shamus, I thought that it was going to be like Paint but with better features. I can't even get started with this program I'm trying to make signs for my structures/industries. I don't know where to start telling you what I can't do, because the list would be very long. I would love to get my hands on a manual.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Jus a thought, but I think you would be a lot better off with a desktop publishing program. They are designed to import clip art and photos and can provide different text options. Microsoft Publisher is one and a lot of machines already have a version of that, expecially if you have Microsft Office suite. I use PagePlus, a very good and easy to use program and very inexpensive. I believe as a new user you can get the lastest version (9.0) for about $40, or you can download an older version for free. this program can do everything that PageMaker or Quark can, but those sell in the $500 to $600 range.

If you are interested, I can tell you where to find it. I use it almost every day for flyers, technical manuals, greeting cards and yes, for making signs for my N scale layout.

Don

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Hi Belg,
When you load in PS7, on the top left is
File Edit View Help.
The help file is a manual and can be printed out.

Cheers
Shamus