Padre's Works

Discussion in 'Internet Finds' started by Padre, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Padre

Padre Guest

Disney rocket ship from Kartonmodell-Forum

Attached Files:

2. Padre

Padre Guest

Panzer tank from Paper modeling.

Attached Files:

3. cgutzmer

cgutzmer Guest

Wow! You must have been a building maniac lately :) That is some really good work there. I especially like the cripes a mighty and the eagle - that is much bigger than I expected!
    Chris
  4. Padre

Padre Guest

Kawanishi H8K2. Did not realize it was this small when I printed it. Neat little build anyway, could be enlarged with detail it has and still look good. Cockpit can be seen through little windows.

Attached Files:

5. Coot59

Coot59 Member

outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Padre

Padre Guest

A recent addition to my collection, reduced by 25% as usual. Bavarian by CFM.

Attached Files:

7. Padre

Padre Guest

Also finished WAK P-38. Had problems with this one, my fault. I used to tick a paper and formers, I did not read /follow directions well (a fault I have had all my life) and screwed up the magazine cases. Finally I did not puts weights in the nose so that it is tail heavy. Also reduced by 25%

Attached Files:

8. Padre

Padre Guest

1/32 (reduced by 25%) Chance Bought XF5U-1 Flying Pancake. Pretty easy build and looks good when finished. Took about a week of leisurely building.

Attached Files:

9. Padre

Padre Guest

Recent addition to my fleet. SS Jeremiah O'Brian. Reduced as usual, I am going to have to try a full size build one of these days, getting tired of small details (usually skipped if can't see).

Attached Files:

10. paulhbell

paulhbell Guest

All nice builds. Especially the pancake.

Is the SS Jeremiah O'Brian a bought model or downloaded. And before any one says anything I know they have been downsized, so if it's bought, it had to be scanned.
  11. zealousy

zealousy Member

You are an inspiration!
  12. Padre

Padre Guest

Bought, scanned, reduced, printed. Halinski Military Model
  13. Padre

Padre Guest

Just finished a "clean" build of GPM's Sherman tank. I now plan to put all the "extras" on it and make it look "cluttered". Also 25% smaller than as sent in booklet.

Attached Files:

14. Texman

Texman Guest

Padre,

Well done! That is gorgeous!

Couple o'questions....Ret? Luke or DM?

Soon to be Mr

Ray
  15. Padre

Padre Guest

Ret., ANG and Navy.
  16. mauther

mauther Active Member

Great gallery, great constructions!
    Your planes are very looking good and your Sherman, Wow!!!
    thanks for sharing your works, Padre.
  17. Padre

Padre Guest

The Sherman (GPM) with clutter. I did not put as much as the booklet pictures show or that the model has available. I did not want the clutter to over shadow the tank. I used wrapping paper and cotton to make the sand bags, then use a broad tip gray marker to color them.

Attached Files:

18. mauther

mauther Active Member

Hi, Padre,

About the Sherman, Wooooooooooooow again and again!!!

Thanks for the pictures of this wonderful construction!
  19. Padre

Padre Guest

ModelArt JU-88 A4. Reduced25%. Nice model, Canopy came out better than I thought I could do (I hate canopies, some turn out ok-some not). Canopies can really make the model if they turn out ok. Still working on models everyone gave me (I told them what I wanted) and now more for this Christmas!! So many models-SOOOOOOOO little time!!.

Attached Files:

20. Padre

Padre Guest

A few new additions to my collection.
    Modelik M-35

Attached Files: