P1000 Landkreuzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
Okay, I have submitted the model to the downloads section, and it will be ready once it has been approved. I thank everyone here who has supported me and given me help/compliments the entire time. I will be departing for my month-long vacation this week, so I might not be able to reply to anyone during that time. Again, thank you all and enjoy the build! :mrgreen:

robot

i'm a paper shredder
Apr 21, 2010
@Gerald43: I won't be coloring this, unfortunately. Each part practically takes up and entire page, and I'll be helping the printer companies a lot if I color this in sign1 Of course, anyone can feel free to recolor this and post their results :thumb:

Hi, nice model.

Instead of printing color you can print on color paper or better, paint it with water based colors for painting, but instead of water try using semi-liquid glue (i'm using this one http://www.bicworld.com/en/products/details/161/white-glue - when wet is white, but after drying out is transparent).
If the mix paint+glue is thick enough, you can use stencils to paint exactly the pattern you want on the model and you''ll have a nice model.
And with a small brush you can add this mix patterned like anti-magnetic cement (zimmerit).

Good luck.

Ball15

Apr 16, 2010
Germany
Hi there

The model looks so nice and I would like to color it but:

Can anyone send (PM?) me the model. I get no access to the download section.

Thanks

Ball15

Ball15

Apr 16, 2010
Germany
Hi

RocketmanTan, thanks for the model. I´ve just seen, that I have to post 10 times to access the download section. Haven´t noticed before.

Ball15

RocketmanTan

Mar 21, 2010
New York, NY
rocketmantan.deviantart.com
@ Shotgun219: I'd love to see your P1000 model sometime! I'd be glad to build it and post my results!

@ everyone: Yes, I am still on vacation, although I do have access to a computer for the time being. I will release a new model shortly after I get back (it will be around the 30th of august) , and I assure you it will be a rather nice one ;)

Best regards,
--Bryan

Gerald43

Feb 13, 2010
Nürnberg Germany
@Rocktman Tan
Here are the pictures of Shotgun219 P1000 which I have built.
Your P 1000 is in progress but i built in my lunchtime, it takes a little :twisted:

Greetings Gerald

Attachments

• Ratte1 Ju52mankomplett.jpg
    Ratte1 Ju52mankomplett.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 29
  • Ratte1 Ju52manoben.jpg
    Ratte1 Ju52manoben.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.