Over the bridge and past the falls

joesho

ya, steve dito cannanballs remark :D ill pay you,lets see how much much i have,....ok we got 5$,thats all the scenery :D im just kidding :D:D nice work btw

oldtanker

Really nice.....you guys who do things like that make me think I just don't have the talent....guess I'll just have to be happy working within my limits.

Rick

Nazgul

Cannonball, joesho, ratjag...thanks guys:thumb: but you don't need me....just grab the Sculptamold and some paint and get...HOT!;)

Rick...there is NO doubt in my mind, that you can do as good or BETTER than I have:). Study how the very best modelers here (I would not be one of them) tackle their scenery. Keep their work as the mark you shoot for and if you fall short of that mark (like I do) it will still be something much more than you ever thought you could do:thumb:
This is an early attempt at a waterfall, when I made this, I KNEW I couldn't do any better:
View attachment 34918

This how it looks now (it is still a work in progress):
View attachment 34919
All I'm saying is...don't settle...and keep trying to improve, but most of all.....HAVE FUN!!!!:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Attachments

• Picture 032.jpg
    Picture 032.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 73
  • Twin River RR 380 small.jpg
    Twin River RR 380 small.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 72