Outside the shed.

shamus

Registered Member
Its early morning and the crews are getting ready for a hard days work.
Shamus

morning.jpg

I love it, Paul. :thumb: Another excellent photo! :thumb:

The overhead crane and water tank really caught my attention. And that's after I stopped drooling over the engine house. Beautiful modeling!:wave: :thumb:

Arlaghan

That really is good work there...

The glare of the light is a neat effect, did you do anything special to achieve that?

The whole scene has a natural look... it looks finished. :)

ezdays

Out AZ way
Great models, great photo. Just wondering, how much of those trees are models and how much is backdrop? Terrific in either case...

Don

brakie

Shamus,Every time I see one of your pictures I am awl struck.This one has to my favorite..I really like that picture.:D

nalmeida

Wallpaper!

I like this picture a lot, do you have it in 1024*768? I would love to use it as my wallpaper, if you don't mind of course :)

shamus

Registered Member
Re: Wallpaper!

Thanks a lot my friends, that photo is as it came out of the camera, no touching up or effects except for the loco lights.

Originally posted by nalmeida
I like this picture a lot, do you have it in 1024*768? I would love to use it as my wallpaper, if you don't mind of course :)
If you really want a copy for wallpaper, send me a PM with your email address, and I will email it to you.
shamus

spitfire

Wow - again!!

Fabulous work Paul!!!! Like Alex says, that glint on the rails is very cool. Your modelling and photography are awesome, but for me that's the detail that makes the whole early morning thing come alive.

Val

shamus

Registered Member
Thanks my friends, its always nice to read kind remarks.

Originally posted by eightyeightfan1
I bow before your greatness.
Shall we see it in the 2005 Walthers catalog also?
Question?....When did you change the name again?

Hi 88,
Yes, some photos will be in the 2005 Walthers, as for the name change, "Red Fox lumber company" my H0 layout was in fact taken down and sold. This new 0n30 Cooncreek was started around 11 months ago.
cheers and thanks
Shamus

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
I need "gauge time" every night, to avoid missing good stuff like this.
I do wish it were posible for you to get to Val's for the N scale get-together.
Pete