Outland Shuttle Build

Hi folks. Quick update: The project hasn't progressed much in the last several months, but it isn't dead. My intentions are to get it done and ready for downloading soon. I have a string of really good excuses ready for anyone who wants to hear them. Bottom line, I am a single parent w three lads, and I run my own business. nuf said. It isn't dead, but it's a slow burn. Thanks for the interest and most of all for the patience you've shown.

zathros

*****SENIOR ADMINISTRATOR*****
Staff member
Administrator
3 children, single Dad. You need not offer anyone anything. Nice to hear from you. I raised my son, my wife worked, hardest job I ever had!!. Most rewarding too! :)

Kjev

Hi folks. Quick update: The project hasn't progressed much in the last several months, but it isn't dead. My intentions are to get it done and ready for downloading soon. I have a string of really good excuses ready for anyone who wants to hear them. Bottom line, I am a single parent w three lads, and I run my own business. nuf said. It isn't dead, but it's a slow burn. Thanks for the interest and most of all for the patience you've shown.

I, too have 3 boys. Even with my wife, they're still a handful. And at any rate, they are by far the most important "projects" you have right now.