Out of Control Bidder

TomPM

Another Fried Egg Fan
Here is one for you.

I listed a few items yesterday on Ebay. This morning I checked the status of them and one of them had a bid. I thought cool. :thumb:

Today when I get home from work I find no bids and an email from Ebay saying that the bid was retracted.:curse: :mad:

I check out the reason and find that the bidder has been suspended. He had only 1 negative against 400+ positive. I thought that was odd. :confused:

I did some checking. Between Feb. 21 and March 22 he won 656 auctions! :eek:

In his about me page he explains that he splurged and is behind making payments and now has family commitments to deal with. I guess the spouse is about to kill him and he is hiding.
:D

Medicine Man

Been there! Done that! but not to anywhere near that extent. I have removed E-bay off my computer more time's than I can count, just to keep a grip on myself :cry: :curse: :cry:

MM

MCL_RDG

That's HOT Tom!!!

Hehehehehehehe...

I really appreciate a good ebay story every now and again.

I bought a set of N-Scale Metroliners- "Like new- used once". They did indeed appear to be as advertised- excepting that the moron packed them like as if they would survive a ride in a UPS truck without any packing at all. I own a pretty "like new- used once" set of N-Scale Metroliners that look like the neighbors kids had their way with 'em on a bad day!:cry:

Keep uP the good work and don't take any wooden PayPal tokens. ;)

Mark

Woodie

Perhaps it is this woman's husband. :eek:

ebay addict

Some of the icons etc don't show, but I think you'll get the idea.

You can donate to her plight with just a "click". :):):):):) :rolleyes: :eek:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Wow! isn't the Internet a grand place? Let's see, this guy spent all his wife's money, all his money plus $35,000 they didn't have. He refuses to stop spending and refuses to pay this debt, so this woman wants US to pay them because she "loves him" and won't walk away from this abuse.

Boy, did I go astray by working hard all these years and earning my way through life. I guess I never counted on meeting a really, really stupid woman or that the Internet would come along and support my addictions.

spitfire

Originally posted by ezdays

Boy, did I go astray by working hard all these years and earning my way through life. I guess I never counted on meeting a really, really stupid woman or that the Internet would come along and support my addictions.

But now that it has, it behooves us all to figure out a way of cashing in!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Val

b28_82

Geeze I heard of E-bay Addicts but thats just ridiculous. I personally E-bay responsibly. I decide how much i want to spend and if it goes higher they can have it and i'm sure it'll show up later on. I'm sure most of thos 656 transactions were a part of the bidding frenzy too. Some peoples children :rolleyes:

Tileguy

She can make a website but doesnt understand Locks on the computer.hmmmmmmmmm Love,i think not.Scam is more likely!!

Theres a sucker born every minute.PT Barnum

ezdays

Out AZ way
Yes, scam it is. This is the equivalent of those people you see on the street with "will work for food" signs and look real shabby, maybe with a kid or a down-and-out looking partner beside them. When they have their four or so hours in, they head around the corner to their late model Mercedes and head to their home in the suberbs. This way all they need to do is put together a web site. It saves wear and tear on the Mercedes and keeps them out of traffic.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

Now if that woman was really that stupid or that gullible you would have seen her on the Dr. Phil show by now.:wave: :wave:

Glen Haasdyk

I've seen things like this before: Please help, my son needs a liver, lung, brain ect transplant. But this one takes the cake. I'm guessing the police wil be checking this one out shortly.

I used to Ebay alot with model cars. but since then, in this order, I've gotten married, bought my first house, lost my job, spent a month in the hospital waiting back surgery, been off work for 8 months and now am just getting a new job. This happened all in the last 2 years. As a result ebay is a nice place to look, but buying isn't much of an option.
(oh yeah, you don't have to send me or my wife money. we're doing just fine, using the brains God gave us!)

mojo

I was suspended from ebay. I never had a negative feedback. My yahoo mail account was cancelled by yahoo. When the ebay junk mail bounced, so did I. No real harm came of it, I simpley started over new. My paypal account was linked to that yahoo email address which a bigger concern.

Tim