Our Club

Cinnibar

Nov 2, 2003
El Paso, TX
Visit site
Gentlemen,

I asked Gerald Styles to snap a few pictures at our club meeting Tuesday night.
Our club "The El Paso & Southwestern N Scale Society"

http://www.epaswmrra.8m.com/

builds N Trak modules for set ups at the various shows around the great Southwest. When not at shows the modules are set up at our club quarters in the basement of a church. That's a nice deal because members with no layouts can bring their equipment and run it on a huge layout. I enjoy sharing their thoughts and ideas and just B.S.ing trains one night a week. Here are a few of the modules built by several members...................

THE FARM

Attachments

• epfarm.jpg
    epfarm.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 172

Ray Marinaccio

Aug 4, 2003
Dewey Az.
Visit site
Beautiful modules.
How far west do you'all go to set up?
Will you be at the TCA Desert Division Turkey Meet on the 29th in Mesa Az.?
I've been invited to help set up and run an HO and N scale layout there for the Maricopa Express Youth Railway Inc..

marc gast

Nov 16, 2003
Grand Rapids, MI
hometown.aol.com
El Paso & Southwestern Modules

The club has done a nice job on completing many of the modules.
I was the founder of the El Paso Cub in 1994. The club was originally the El Paso & Southwestern Modular Railroad Association. It started out as an N scale club and grew into a multi-scale club. I moved to Grand Rapids in early 2000. The club recently reorganized as an "N" scale club once again and also changed the name to the N Society. A great bunch of guys to be with and some great modelers also. I met JackTrack (Cinnibar) in the mid-late 90's as he attended one of our minor shows at a hobby shop in west El Paso, TX. I inherited Jack's HO logging module which grew into the current Sasquatch & Bigfoot Northern Logging Company. Still on the module is the Edwards Logging Company # 2 mill along with Bunnz Barrels factory.
Glad to see the club still active.
Marc

Bill Pontin

Oct 14, 2001
Milford, CT
Visit site
Hi Jack,
Gerald did a great job on the pictures. Visited your club earlier this month and I don't think any pictures could capture what you fellows have modeled. Took a few pictures of my own and hope you don't mind if I post them for the other "Gaugers" to enjoy. The panoramic skyboards bring everything together, great work on them.

I liked the irrigation ditch and crops along the set up yard.

Attachments

• mvc-001s.jpg
    mvc-001s.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 83

Bill Pontin

Oct 14, 2001
Milford, CT
Visit site
okay, seemed to have my pictures in a reverse order, sorry, that was a landslide on one of their older modules, great scene. Lets see if I can get the irregation ditch and crops

Attachments

• mvc-016s.jpg
    mvc-016s.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 79

Cinnibar

Nov 2, 2003
El Paso, TX
Visit site
EP & SW

Hello Bill!

Gerald was telling me about you at the Tuesday meeting. GREAT pictures. Don't feel bad about who built what..............I can't keep it straight either. Thanks so much for posting your pictures of our club's modules. Like "The Forum", our club has some good people. And I certainly look forward to meeting you the next time you are in town.:wave: