OSH calender

Bucks Owin

Dec 1, 2002
Shingletown, Calif.
Visit site
Those of you with an "Orchard Supply Hardware" where you live should go grab one of their 2003 calenders. You'll get a dozen 8x10" paintings by Larry Fisher on heavy gloss paper suitable for framing and hanging in the ol' trainroom. (Or wherever) These are NICE! You're welcome, and Happy New Year! :D :cool:

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
I received the following response:

Dear Ask Orchard Inquirer,

Thank you for your inquiry. Your name and
address have been added to our train calendar mailing list.

Traditionally, our train calendars are available for mailing 2 weeks after
Christmas.

Thanks again for your e-mail.

Sincerely,

Orchard Supply Hardware

:D :D :D

Now the big question, how much do ya really gotta kiss up to get one? Thanks fer The Big Tip!!!

jmarksbery

Sep 25, 2002
Butler, Kentucky USA
members.aol.com
hope it works

Yeah Jon, I did a little butt kissing and got the same response as you did. Sure hope it works, I was looking for some ducks in my attic today (don't ask) and came across a train calander from '84 I think full of great black & white photos of loco's, lots of shays and such. Later Jim

roryglasgow

Jun 3, 2001
Huntsville, TX USA
web.wt.net
Duck! <quack> Duck! <quack> NO, I MEAN DUCK!!! <splat>

Ducks in the attic will drive most anyone crazy. All of that QUACK QUACK QUACKing and stomping around on the rafters with their webbed feet...:mad: Then when you've finally had enough and climb up there to do something about it, they run and hide. Crazy ducks...

Don't worry...I'm not going to ask! :)

asab501

Dec 5, 2002
Florida
nickelcreeksouthern.com
I had followed Jon-Monon's lead and requested a calendar. It arrived here yesterday via Airborne Express. Boy are those paintings excellent. They're going to be great for framing.

Thanks for the tip everyone. I hope everyone else who has one is enjoying it.