Osage Valley's Scrap Metal & Pipe Car

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
FANTASTIC! When I scrolled down to the last pic, I saw you hired that pesky Paulsen kid! You better get a smell of his breath, if you look at the first pic, you can see a whisky bottle stickin out behind the big can onthe forth shelf down. Bet he keeps findin a excusse to go back to the old scrap car startin' bout 10 o'clock, then he keeps on goin' back til about 3, then you can't find him. I say can him before someone gets hurt. What ever you do, don't let him drive after noon!

Once again, thanks, everyone.:)

Uteram: You've got a good eye. This is from SW's Deer Creek series. Do you have any? Rusty Stumps, ANo10 (Jim Fulks), and I carry on quite a conversation about SW kits. Jim and I are building the standard gauge kits, while Rusty is doing the narrow gauge thing. The thing that we absolutely love about them, though, is that they are about as close as you can get to scratch building without drawing your own plans and buying bags of stripwood.

BTW: Jim is a very accomplished scratchbuilder on his own. Check out the following thread:

Well, I was going to post a url here, but the site is apparently down for the time being. I'll come back and post it here later (I hope). :rolleyes: Trust me, though, Jim is an outstanding scratchbuilder. ;) :p :D

OK, got it now:

http://www.railroad-line.com/discussion/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=3331

If you like scratchbuilt models, this is one to see. Just click on the link in the "message" to see the photo. :p :p :D