Oops!

shamus

Registered Member
Dec 17, 2000
UK
Oh dear, all I can say is "Sack the engineer"

Nice shot at a crossover, good job they didn't spillllll the load.

kettlestack

Jan 18, 2002
Scotland UK
Visit site
Andy, I was heading back tuh the bunkhouse after a hard days work roundin up them steers. Figured Ah could do with a coffee tuh cut the dirt frum mah throte. It wus then Ah noticed a cut 'o cars parked on the crossin and saw one of them new fangled smokeless locos treadin it's way round the bend towards the crossin. Ah guess that thar engineer couldn't see the train on account o' him bein round the bend .... Ah thought tuh muself, "that's a helluva way tuh run a railroad". Anyways, Ah could see whut wuz about tuh happen, but that coffee shore wuz hankering at muh mind so Ah just left them RR guys tuh git on with whatever it wus they were a'doin.

Like Ah said..... It's a helluva way tuh run a railroad!:D :D

It's the first cornfield meet I ever saw a picture of..:) .
You know what? .... It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy ...DON'T DO IT AGAIN!!!! :D

Rock Island too! ... is that yon happless outfit I've bin reading about so much in here??? (I'm chuckling enough to burst) :D :D

Errol

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Errol,Errol,Errol,

"Every now then your gonna tear up some track" I read that somewhere about the RI in a magizine or somewhere.:D :D

Better stick to them three truck shays they cant get going fast enough to do any real damage :) :D :)

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Pete,

If I had the room and they made a three truck shay in N-scale I'd own one, Actualy I think I saw one on-line somewhere but it didn't look right for some reason and the price was outragous.

sumpter250

multiscale modelbuilder
Jan 19, 2002
Vernon Hills, Illinois
Visit site
Shane,
No offense meant, couldn't resist the horrible pun.

The only N scale shays I've seen were at the National Train show last July in St. louis. They were beautiful, they were brass, and they WERE EXPENSIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seeing as I model in Horribly Oversized scale,, is it just my ignHOrance, or is there really not a lot of freight car kits available in N scale?? All the hobby shops around here seem to have only RTR N scale equipment.
Pete.

RI541

Feb 20, 2002
Winchester N.H.
Visit site
Pete,

No offence taken,I was actualy chuckling so hard it hurt,probly don't help that I'm so sunburned from fishing the last three days.The weathers been so nice I couldn't resist.

I was a finish carpenter until a couple months ago,so the only way you could offend me is to realy realy insult my work.

The shay I saw I think was from small scale logistics.It was kit form with or without running gear.Way too much for my wallet.