One year, 1000 miles

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Sounds like a used car warranty,:cool: :cool: but I just noticed that I've hit the 1000 post mark. I guess I talk too much...
:eek:ops:

I just want to say thanks to all that contributed to my education in more things than just railroading and for allowing me to have this much fun for free. :thumb: :thumb: Also, thanks for putting up with me this past year. Someday I hope to be able to contribute as well as take. I think I made the right choice hanging around here.:wave: :wave:

CN1

May 6, 2003
Way to go ezdays

Time fly when you're having fun...
Congratulation ezdays :thumb: :thumb:
Here's to the next 1000 post :D :D :D :D
:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
congratulations.gif

:) :D :thumb: :wave:

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Re: fun

Originally posted by yellowlynn
As the frog said,"time sure is fun when you're having flies".
Hmm, could be that Vic might have used frogs rather than his vacuum cleaner. A much more acceptable and natural way to get rid of a fly problem. I just wonder though, how does one get rid of the frogs?:confused:

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. I meant this thread to be more of a complement to those that make this forum interesting and worth staying around for.

brakie

Nov 8, 2001
Bucyrus,Ohio
Visit site
Don,I would hate to see my tally of posts for the 4 forums I am on..Suffice it to say: I DO RUN MY BEAN HOPPER TO MUCH!!!!!! :eek: But I have fun doing it and I love talking about trains,models,layouts,sharing ideas,lesions learned,my experiences, give my opinions and etc.:D

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
:wave: :wave: :wave: Congrats to Don! :wave: :wave: :wave:

You've had a lot of good things to say! Glad you are here. You have been an exceptional contributor.

Good point, Brakie, and truth be told, we have a lot of fun watching you run your bean hopper!

Now, just where do you have to kiss the frog?

DanishKnight

Dec 27, 2003
Denver CO
Visit site
Originally posted by jon-monon
Now, just where do you have to kiss the frog?

Ahhhh...at last a topic of which this humble Knight doth know a thing or two. Where must one kiss a frog? In my day a Lady wouldst know in her heart where she might kiss a frog. And yet, I must ask, hath the frog warts or no? 'Tis of much import in such cases as these!

DanishKnight

Dec 27, 2003
Denver CO
Visit site
Re: frogs

I see I am far surpassed in this line of wisdom and knowledge. I foldeth my tent and creepeth stealthily into the night.

Lynn

Perchance yon moonbeam hath smote thy mind? 'Tis naught any trait of mine which surpass thy knowledge nor wisdom on this matter. Only experience most hard won. And yet, with what generosity come thy words to me! I bow, and with a simple flourish cause my hat to salute thy Gentle Heart. If in stealth thee creep this hour into fallen night, then with equal stealth send I my words to thee hence...be well, be safe, o plain words of mine! Safe journey to such gentle hearing, I pray...

Ralph

Remember...it's for fun!
Jun 18, 2002
St. Paul, MN
Visit site
Dang Knight! Yooo shore tawlk purty! :) Wow! Not often we get posts in iambic pentameter! I love this forum for its variety of expression, ideas, and humor!
Congrats on the 1000 milestone by the way EZ.
Ralph

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Don, first of all congrats to your millenium of interesting contributions.

As for the frogs: It's quite convenient to try to kiss them on the mouth. It's so wide that you hardly can miss it. (That's why you kiss frogs and not anteaters! Compare ---> :D and :eek:ops: )

And yet, I must ask, hath the frog warts or no? 'Tis of much import in such cases as these!

You're so right, DanishKnight! When it has warts, then it is NOT a frog, it's a toad. No frog --> No Prince!! :(
So Baroness Val, better have a second look before you start producing helpers for your layout! :D :D :D

Ron

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
Hey ya'all, I wouldn't be too hasty in converting frogs to princes. I heard that a prince isn't that good at catching flys. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Besides that, they are a lot harder to carry around in your pocket if you're a kid.:eek: :eek:

yellowlynn

Jul 7, 2001
Whitehouse, Tx USA
Visit site
" Wow! Not often we get posts in iambic pentameter! "

Dem's nasty, durty, filthy wurds whar I cum fum. Ennatin eye kent unnerstan. Howsomever, Danishknight do tawk inna weigh dat do cause a chuckle, and at times a chortle, and once in a while a full fledged guffaw.

Lynn

F

Fred_M

" Wow! Not often we get posts in iambic pentameter! "

Lynn
What's an "iambic"? I understand the pentameter is five meters. Or did you mean "I am a five meter tall bic lighter" and your english translation program acted up? And does that mean Don's out of warranty and we can now abuse him? FRED