one hell of an armoury!

zwave343

the human lazor
few days ago i posted a thread about not being able to find gun models.
now in this thread i posted a link to blog that had some weapons in it that i was looking for.
after a few different tries at searching thanks to zathros' advice to search for different phrases
i found the site. i found the mother F@!king site that had them all. i know it has like absolutley no style but it has lots f weapons. bit hard to navigate, and you have to know what weapon.
and also there are some very pathetic insruction but i guess thats all you can ask for. to go back to the weapons, just hit parent dierectory. but if you keep hitting the dierectory button youll go back to other stuff like paper toys and so on
enjoy!:mrgreen:
http://www.legodtdesign.com/Peparuka/!!PApercraft!!/Guns/paper_gun_rolcsa.zip/

Z

Zathros

That is one heckuva site!! I'd be interested in knowing what you used! Sometimes, when I am looking for an exact file, just posting the name of the file turns it up. I know this seems obvious, but you would be surprised how some days it works, and other days, it doesn't ?!?

zwave343

the human lazor
simply i searched either gun papercraft or papercraft gun. got tired of searching web. wen to google images. clicked on some of the models, and after 6 failed attempts, i fell upon old glory!

legion

Do note, most of these models are from various designers (though some of them are also old and lost models).

sjsquirrel

This is the Kamikuzu collection

With the exception of the R-Hardis that I've seen credited to Mizuirogaken this seems to be the complete collection of guns done by Kamikuzu. His original web site disappeared some years ago (2005/2005?). I happened on a zip file of most of them a year or so ago but this collection filled in some missing items. They are fairly simple models with plain textures, but still fun, and the sheer number of them is a credit to the designer.

Thanks for the link.