"Once upon a Train"

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
"...call Emeril LaGasse and ask him how he'd handle something like this, if only Bell had invented the phone by now it would make things a lot easier. But since phones, like the DeLorean, won't be around for some time yet, I think maybe we should all..."

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
... shovel and gets us a full head of steam. Right now we'z only goin' about 4 miles an hour. If she gets us back up to around 88 miles an hour, sheeze, if she does that, we could catch that DeLoreon and wind up clear into...

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
..checked her watch and said, "hey, it's time for my afternoon nap, you guys take over while I hunker down a piece." So, being the perfect gentelmen they were, the boys took over, Mikey shoveling coal and EZ at the throttle; but, neither one realized that straight ahead on the tracks was...

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
..should stop playing with the trains & switches & get back to eating some more B-B-Q and let the LPB's do it all - since this entire train story/ scenario was actually taking place on ausien's layout... in the Land of OZ......

Where we all know....

ausien

Sep 14, 2004
Sydney, Austrailia
that playing with trains is the most important thing in life,esspecaily on the Feather River Railway. when EZ said lets build a module that will conect to the Canyon State RR, after all the spitfire can now do the wireing she has....

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
...neglected so long that her trains don't switch on time, her structures no longer light and worse of all, none of her crossing signals work. Now it came to pass that the LBP's looked up at that 200 foot giant and his blue ox and realized that they weren't big at all, they were prototypical and everyone else was small. "How can this be?" they said, how...

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
... is it possible that we have been deluded so long? Our doors don't open, our houses have no furniture, our stores have no interiors, our food is plastic, our grass never needs cutting and to top it all off - the trains only run........

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
...this is not right, we must organize, we have to protest and protect our future and the future of our somewhat stiff and unanimated kids. "I know" says the real big one that may be HO scale in an N scale world. "Let's get Val to throw anothe BBQ, and this time we can..."

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
... a voice coming from the porch of a shanty on the layout. "Power, yes. Power is energy and we need energy". says the old man playing checkers. "I've been sitting here for years without a bite to eat and still playing the same game we sat down to play." He continued, "Although we aren't very active, no layout would be complete without us and we deserve respect, we deserve to be paid and to eat like they do. We need to take breaks and rest"

"Respect! Respect!, money, food, break time, rest", the others chanted, "It's time we...

spitfire

Jul 28, 2002
Toronto, Canada
www.parkdaleyard.com
...threw off these not-to-scale chains and it's time to stand tall in the name of freedom!" Wild cheering ensued, when a voice from the back of the layout yelled, "Let's burn down the acetone factory!" and soon the chant was taken up. "Burn it down! Burn it down!" they chanted and began to march down the main street towards the big jug of acetone that sat on an unsenicked portion of the layout.
"Hey! Hold up there folks" said the old man. "You cain't jest.......

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Walk off the edge of the scenery! No one has ever done that before.....
Except........ The LPB's lying motionless...over there...

All looked to where he was pointing... Mikey... Ausien....Val...
....Johnny Cash....Elvis....The Pinkies... Paul & Babe..... They All Looked... :( :( :(

There ..................where the pretty green grass and the rolling hills gave way to wood & nails & Staples........ Was a pile of LPB's just lying there ... Not moving....

Motionless.......... :(

The Man in black, struck a Chord,..... They all started walking ... slowly gaining strength
They slowly started chanting in time to the ominous chords radiating from the beautiful instrument..

Nails and Staples and WOOD OH MY!!!

They started walking faster - More joined them ... still walking onward

Nails and Staples and WOOD OH MY!!!

They held their heads high!! Not wavering... Walking with a bit of fear & a lot of pride!!!

Nails and Staples and WOOD OH MY!!!....Nails and Staples and WOOD OH MY!!!....Nails and Staples and WOOD OH MY!!!......Nails and Staples and WOOD OH MY!!!

They walked to.............................

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
... another spot that was devoid of scenery, and there was this big bottle of liquid. "Hey, can anyone here read words" said the leader. "Yeah, I had some book learning when I was just a little puddle of plastic, but I really just got into learning the letters before I got this job. Let's see, there's G and an L followed by a U and there's an E. Don't know what that means, but let's tip it over and see what G-L-U-E is."

So Homer Simpson says "Dah, sounds good to me" as he...

Pitchwife

Dreamer
Apr 23, 2001
The middle of nowhere Oregon
Visit site
heaved at the bottle along with the rest of the LPBs. The bottle began to roclk back and forth and finally went over with a huge THUD! They all ran around the bottle to see what was coming out and before they knew it they were all hip deep in this creamy white stuff. Homer yelled "Hey, this stuff is cool! Wath this." and did a dive into the white goo. Everyone else stood around waiting for him to come back up, and waited, and waited, and waited....

ezdays

Out AZ way
Feb 3, 2003
Arizona
bigbluetrains.com
...until he finally came up for air. They ran to him as he said, "umm, glue, tastes gooood, umm, Duff's, tastes better." As he emerged, still soaked in this white stuff that no one was sure what it was, he said, "hey, I fee like a group hug," so they all...