Oliver's Calypso

B

Bionic Modeler

Here is my build of Oliver's Calypso. I was surprised at what looks like a relatively simple model, was quite challenging to build. Olli has an interesting style. I left my edges un-colored which gave it a softer look. There was quite a bit of detail if you look closely. When I built the Helo I wasn't even sure what it was until I checked out later build pictures. The only instructions you get are the ones on his build thread located here,

C:\Documents and Settings\HP_Administrator\My Documents\CARD MODELS\DESIGNER-OLIVER BIZER\CALYPSO OLIVER BIZER\thread.htm

I like the scale as it takes up very little room on my shelf. Thanks Olli!:wave::thumb:

Attachments

• PDRM0723.jpg
    PDRM0723.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 39
  • PDRM0724.jpg
    PDRM0724.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 24
  • PDRM0726.jpg
    PDRM0726.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 22
  • PDRM0727.jpg
    PDRM0727.jpg
    134.6 KB · Views: 25
  • PDRM0728.jpg
    PDRM0728.jpg
    135.3 KB · Views: 23
B

Bionic Modeler

Oli, I have a question. I found the roof of the wheelhouse to be smaller than the cabin. In looking closely at your build pictures I see you had the same problem. I would suggest perhaps enlarging that part. I printed a second one and glued it further forward to fill the gap.

M

Mechanic

Wow, that took me back, I loved watching "Jack Who Stole" on Sundays when I was a kid! (it took me a few years to figure out it wasn't "Jack who stole" :p)

Oliver Bizer

Dec 12, 2007
Haixbeck, Germany
Hi, thank you for the pictures :wave::mrgreen: :wave::mrgreen:
Very good build :thumb::thumb:
HMMMMMM i have a problem with the roof?
Can not me remind.
Look at the picture

Attachments

• Rumpf _1_.jpg
    Rumpf _1_.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 24
B

Bionic Modeler

Maybe it was just me. But when I looked at the build thread pics it appeared as desribed earlier.