Old Pictures and New Blogs

A couple questions:

1. How do I get the pictures in my old threads to show up?

2. How do I start a new blog?

Thanks,

Galen

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
At the very top of the page is the ling to Blogs... You can only have 1 blog, per member. Although you can start categories within the blog...

As far as starting a new one, you should find the link to the right of the main blog screen - scroll down.. My link isn't there anymore, since i started my blog already...

As far as pics, if you are talking about pics that were attachments or in the old Gauge Gallery - Peter is working on that. We'll have to see how many re-appear, but you might have to upload them again and any "links" you have will have to be re-linked to the new pics.....

Re-uploading?

Urrrgghhhh....

I really don't like the idea of having to re-upload all those pics on my 26.4 connection. So I do hope that Peter has good luck in getting the old threads going again.

My other alternative is getting my webpage up and running again, but that also requires re-uploading the pics to that host. I don't plan on leaving The Gauge, but I gotta say it's a whole lot slower for me now than it used to be.

I'll check out the blog page again, but I didn't notice the link to the right of the main blog screen when I was last there.

ezdays

Out AZ way
Also, I still can't find the way to start a new blog. Do I need additional software to do this?
No, hang in there, it's around here somewhere. Hey Mikey, move that desk, I think it might have rolled under there somewhere....sign1 sign1

Actually, it used to be a menu item, but the menu disappeared. We'll get it back as soon as we figure out where it went...:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Whew! That's a relief. I thought I had regressed. Happy Hunting.

I was thinking of using a blog to describe my general hobby activity and using threads to highlight specific projects.