Old pics

cmdrted

Jul 8, 2004
Avondale,Pa. USA
I was looking a Shoki's Kikka pics and thought with todays simple photo-editors you could retro the pics and make them look loke war photos. I played with a few pics and came up with a couple from the Claude I built, Mike if you'd like to see your kikka pic let me know, I did a couple of yours that I thought would look great, esp with the pilot figure.

Attachments

• c1.JPG
    c1.JPG
    20.4 KB · Views: 137

cmdrted

Jul 8, 2004
Avondale,Pa. USA
Hi, I recieved Mike Krol's(Shoki) permission to post pics of his Kikka jet with a bit of antiqueing applied, I think they came out pretty cool, esp with the backrounds...

Attachments

• k1.JPG
    k1.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 94

cmdrted

Jul 8, 2004
Avondale,Pa. USA
Last shot, the end of the runway. I'm not into photography, but I saw Mike's pics of his build and remembered the Adobe photoshop package that came with an old scanner makes antique pics and thought what a perfect subject to try. In most of Mike's shots of his build the jet looked so real, a tribute to his building ability.

Attachments

• k3.JPG
    k3.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 92

shoki2000

Feb 6, 2004
Tampa, FL - USA
www.gremirmodels.com
If some simple toying with Photoshop can do something like this then I will never believe any "original" photo I find :wink:

Looks pretty cool. I must come up with a better way to take those photos , or at least pick a day when there is no wind - my Kikka wante to really take off with a slightest breeze. (tarmac too, but that's another story :grin: )

Russell - funny you mentioned the palm trees... I just finished looking at Build-a-rama website entertaining an idea about building a small Pacific island diorama....