Old Photo's

Jim Krause

Apr 7, 2005
Polson, MT
Here are some old B&W photo's that I took in 1954 or thereabouts. My first venture into railfanning with my new cheapy 35mm camera.

Please, will someone delete this thread. I have been attempting to add photo's for over an hour. I cannot go to "advanced" I cannot edit the post to delete it or make corrections as I have done many times in the past. Very frustrating. Jim K.

UP SD40-2

Apr 29, 2006
Jim, no need to go advanced:winki: , just hit "edit" on the bottom right side of your post, now, see the paper clip icon in the edit box, click on it, now, see where it says "browse", click on that to find the pic on your computer, then click on the pic and it will automatically load, hit the "submit reply" button, and you will be set:thumb: .

OR, just start a new post to THIS thread, see the paper clip icon, just follow my instructions above:winki: .

hope that helps:thumb:

deano1.gif
- Deano

Fluesheet

Jan 22, 2006
Central Ohio
Maybe the issue is size? Gauge limits how big the image is - though I forget what that limit is. I've started linking to a photo hosting site so I wouldn't have to resize all my photos.

Matt