Old MR back issue

Does anyone have a copy of the Febuary 1976 MR? I could use a scan of the track plan printed in it. I can't seem to track down a copy of it.

Thanks In advance
Devin

doctorwayne

Devin, I have the magazine in question, but, alas, no scanner. I do hope to get one soon, though, so if none of the other "old timers" here have responded by then, I'll keep you in mind.

Wayne

Russ Bellinis

If that issue is no longr available from Kalmbach, I think MR has most of the articles from almost all back issues available for a small fee.

Russ Bellinis

Moochie said:
Try your local Library. Mine has bcak issues of Model Railroader & Model Railraod Craftsman.

Our locaL libraries only keep magazines for 3 years. As the year draws to a close, the magazines from 3 yars ago (2003 in 2006) will be offered for sale at the annual used book sale for excess materials. The storage problems of trying to keep 20-30 years of monthly mags is impossible for most libraries.

Pooh Bah
Devin: I;ve located the issue. Is it the plan for Fox Lake Junction you want?
Just the plan or the article as well?

Pooh Bah
The Feb. issue doesn't have a full track plan; it's all about wiring and control panels. I think there might be a proper trackplan in the previous December -- I think that's in my archives as well. Is the wiring diagram what you want? It has a track diagram.

I was just looking more for the track plan. I'm trying to track down the whole series. I used the plan but adapted it to N scale. Wanted a few things i cant remember.

DanRaitz

Devin,

The December 1975 MR had the first of three articles on the Marquette & Independence RR. The first article covered building the benchwork, installing the roadbed and laying the track. The second article (February 1976) covers wiring and building the control panel. The third and last article (April 1976) completes the layout with scenery, structures and details. I have all three issues and I could scan them for you. Just PM or email me.