Ok, who else models the C&NW?

CNWman

CNW Fan
Jan 3, 2007
The Riverside Railroad
I like your thought and would go for it if not for my dad. He doesn't trust the internet much these days after the events I've come to know as "Trojan2" happened on my computer (Don't ask:D ) if you can type up a REALLY long report on why I should do what you say, it might change my dad's mind.

P.S. kinda brought this thread from the bottom of the pile didn't you? I was surprized to see it back up on the last 10 posts list:D

holdenburg

Dec 29, 2006
Florida
www.nettechonline.net
Reviewed the posts

:) MM... Yeah, your right. I did bring it from the bottom but saw that I didn't respond to your question regarding editing your photo's...

Yes, my father too is un-educated regarding all things computer. He aquired a Digital camera and he called me up asking me a million questions on how it works, what to do with it, etc. I built out a computer for him but he won't turn it on. When we go visit him, I bring my laptop and show him web sites on the internet. I am thinking now maby with the new camera he will have to start using it but I have to go over and show him how to hook up the camera... :D

It seems you have a system already for posting stuff so I guess if it is not broken, no sense in fixing....

announce1 TTYL..
Herb

MadCoW1

Jul 9, 2006
LaCrosse Wisconsin
I guess I'm kinda partial to the Chicago and Northwestern;

416_shipper_2.jpg

845_eb_dachsy_1.jpg

cnw822_littletiddle_1.jpg

CNW_GP35_F.jpg

Mad_8960_dachsy_1.jpg

Cool thread.

Johnny

MadCoW1

Jul 9, 2006
LaCrosse Wisconsin
holdenburg said:
announce1 Nice shots....!! Any other pics of the passenger train??

Herb

Some but I don't consider them good.

This is of the train crossing the river in Dachshundville:
416_shipper_3.jpg

Sleeper on the grade crossing:
guernseylimited_1.jpg

Rolling through the quarry(the real CNW never had any E7-B units):
cnw5024A_able.jpg

Here is shot posed for a thread called 'lashups', features my FP45 B unit of which there were never ANY made:
Locolash_1.jpg

This is the latest 'test' shot from the high bridge area. I'm adding scenery to this area:
5024_able_1.jpg

Sadly, I just sold all of the CNW passenger cars I had. If you want individual pics of those they are what I used for the auction and are not on the layout. They were standard Riverossi cars.

Johnny

holdenburg

Dec 29, 2006
Florida
www.nettechonline.net
Custom??

MadCoW1 said:
Some but I don't consider them good.

This is of the train crossing the river in Dachshundville:

Sleeper on the grade crossing:
guernseylimited_1.jpg

Rolling through the quarry(the real CNW never had any E7-B units):
Here is shot posed for a thread called 'lashups', features my FP45 B unit of which there were never ANY made:
This is the latest 'test' shot from the high bridge area. I'm adding scenery to this area:
Sadly, I just sold all of the CNW passenger cars I had. If you want individual pics of those they are what I used for the auction and are not on the layout. They were standard Riverossi cars.
Johnny
announce1 WOW
Johnny! I didn't know Riva made the pullmans! You must have modded these a lot??
An I immediately noticed the Forest car! WOW... I bought Riva's but currently the only ones available or that I found are the Roomette, Baggage and Observation...
I have to ask a (err) stupid question... N Gauge?? The detail has me fooled!!??
Ok Johnny, I went back on some of your posts and your HO. Great stuff though!! I am limited with N Gauge and C&NW Passenger Cars. I did find this set on eBay. (see previous post about 3 back)... Nice Con-Cor set. I have not found this anywhere!!??

You sold them.... (finding my box of kleenex) sob...:cry:

Herb

Gil Finn

Aug 28, 2005
Bergoo W Va
I have one switcher and I bought a Roundhouse caboose kit. I dont plan to model it but the AF set I had as a kid was the same as this engine and I am puitting togeter a MOW set to operate sometimes when I want to be a kid again

MadCoW1

Jul 9, 2006
LaCrosse Wisconsin
holdenburg said:
announce1 WOW
Johnny! I didn't know Riva made the pullmans! You must have modded these a lot??
An I immediately noticed the Forest car! WOW... I bought Riva's but currently the only ones available or that I found are the Roomette, Baggage and Observation...
I have to ask a (err) stupid question... N Gauge?? The detail has me fooled!!??
Ok Johnny, I went back on some of your posts and your HO. Great stuff though!! I am limited with N Gauge and C&NW Passenger Cars. I did find this set on eBay. (see previous post about 3 back)... Nice Con-Cor set. I have not found this anywhere!!??

You sold them.... (finding my box of kleenex) sob...:cry:

Herb

Yeh Sorry Herb, I forgot to mention I'm HO scale. The car were all stock on the outside. All I did was put body mounted Kaydees on, weight them to NMRA standards, give them correct 36" metal wheelsets and tint and curtain the windows. I looked at the set you posted earlier. Have you considered painting your own? CNW is a relatively easy scheme to do. And yes, I did sell them.

Thank you for the compliments!!

Johnny