OK, it's Monday, 8-21, weekend modeling accomplishments are...

Discussion in 'The Caboose' started by ezdays, Aug 21, 2006.

1. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

Tom is on vacation with his family and promised to bring back many pics. In the meantime, we're ready to hear what you have been doing model-wise this past weekend.

Me, I went up to the Prescott train show Saturday, met with Ray Marinaccio for a bit and picked up eight N scale Bachmann F7's (all Warbonnets) for $30. Most of the shells were intact which is what I was looking for in the first place. If I can get any of them to run, well, that's a bonus.
  2. yellowlynn

yellowlynn Member

I cleaned the tracks on both sides of the pediatric clinc, extended the oval by 2 feet on one side, and put some scenery in place by one window. I can only work for a short period on Friday PM and Saturday AM when the exanining rooms aren't in use.

All that bending and kneeling, it takes nearly the week to recover before I go back to do more.

Lynn
  3. N Gauger

N Gauger 1:20.3 Train Addict

I worked on the kitbash challenge a bit - i'm designing the engine house now :) Wouldn't want the LPB's getting sunburned or wet while they work in the pit hehehehe
  4. trainman4

trainman4 Member

Here's the name of that site[the whistle post]they just upgraded their site]
    sign1 ​