O Gauge Layout Pics?

Discussion in 'G / O / S Scale Model Trains' started by Cannonball, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Cannonball

Cannonball More Trains Than Brains

I'm wondering if anyone has any pics of their completed G/O/S Gauge layouts? Especially O gauges. I know Ozzy is working hard at his but I have seen almost nothing for O gauge layouts in the forum. The HO and N gaugers like showing theirs off, what about the big guys?
  2. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

3. Cannonball

4. spankybird

spankybird OTTS Founder

The Wander has it's own set of passanger cars. IT was sold as engine and 3 car set. It did not include any track or transformer. BTW, it is a PS1 MTH engine.
  5. Cannonball

Cool. I wonder how hard it would be to locate a set of the cars now? I don't recall ever seeing them on eBay or anywhere else. Then again, I haven't really looked because I didn't know they existed.
  6. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

I am working on it...

[​IMG]
  7. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

8. Cannonball

You'd better hurry up or it will be time to take it down before you're done. :D
  9. Gil Finn

Gil Finn Active Member

I trew out my back setting the tree in place, the dang thing is steel. Mush way 100 pounds, I am in a fix now.
  10. Cannonball

Oh man... that really sucks. :(
    Hope it gets better quick!
  11. railroader9731

railroader9731 Member

we are going to start working on the Hill Side RY. this sarting summer. as for we i mean my gf and i. this past fall i found a course for the rails to run and started making a bridge a a small gully to the hill side area and a lot of work to be done. oh this is going to be G scale
  12. Cannonball

Man.... That's going to be HUGE! :eek:
  13. railroader9731

railroader9731 Member

right now were looking at a 25ft x 10ft area and as for the hill side at least 75ft long by 20ft wide
  14. Elcoholic

Elcoholic New Member

I don't "do" model railroading. I play with trains. I can run eight of them at once. The noise is deafening and I love it. Buildings are placed wherever they will fit and that's hardly anywhere, since there is so much track. When I ran out of lateral space, I went "up" three "stories." I have bridges that span nothing. I drag "stolen" passenger cars with non-matching engines. I create lash-ups with mis-matched road names and diesel types. I have been known to "gut" dead Protosounds engines and replace the innards with Williams boards. I have no idea how to use Protocouplers and don't care to learn. The whole nine yards is built on top of dark green indoor/outdoor carpet. The entire layout is a mockery of model railroading. You wouldn't want to see photos.........but no one has more fun than me.
  15. Elcoholic

Elcoholic New Member

I do not "do" model railroading. I play with trains. I can run eight trains at once and the noise is deafening. There is as much track as will fit in the room and when I had used up the space, I went up three "stories." I have single-handedly kept Gargraves in business. There is no rhyme or reason to the "design." I drag "stolen" passenger cars with other engines and create lash-ups with mis-matched diesels and road names. I have been known to "gut" non-working Protosounds engines and replace the innards with Williams boards. Buildings are placed where they will fit, which is hardly anywhere. I have bridges that span nothing. The whole nine yards is built on dark green indoor/outdoor carpeting. It is a travesty of model railroading and you wouldn't want to see photos however, no one has more fun than me. I think I'll go downstairs and initiate a "cornfield meet."
  16. Elcoholic

Elcoholic New Member

Well, the first post above was "lost." After I had tried again with a second post, the first one magically re-appeared. Whatever....you get the idea.
  17. Cannonball

If you were a woman I'd love you...... :wave:
    :D

You seem to have a similar take on model trains as I do. Lay some track and let 'em fly.
    :thumb: