NT ALEX GUNDAM test build

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
ok hetr is the test build thread the foot went together niceley illl do the other foot tonight but as a photo build indtsructionsthought it would be easier that way. any enjoy the foot and ill be back for more. also th etextures on this model look outstanding thanks again goes out to skip who helped me with them.
rob

Attachments

• PIC00003.jpg
    PIC00003.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 12
S

Soaring

....I forgot, I can't see the rest of this for 7 hours! I have school T_T

tazman3

Model Designer Wannabe
Hey man, looking really good so far...where's the rest!?!announce1

Just kidding...hey how tall did the final end up being?

Looking forward to the rest!:twisted:

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
of course skip no pressure:eek:ops::twisted: any way no progress yet spent great qaulity time with sharon my partner but i will be doing some today and posting here so keep watchin.
:thumb::mrgreen:
rob

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
update

here is a partialy completed leg just a small update for you guys let me know what you think.sign1 my modeling skills are not very good but you get a good idea wht it looks like LOL

Attachments

• PIC00008.jpg
    PIC00008.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 8

Master-Bruce

I like it Rob. The leg looks very solid, I'm sure after the score and cut whie lines are coloured out it'll look fantastic.

Not saying it doesn't look great as it is. :)

Keep at it buddy. ;)

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
thanks skip, hey tazman the final size is 33cm tall. thanks for all the coments guys keep em coming

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
update

here is a shot of the complete leg i hope you like, im doing the chest now. i found some missing tabs in the leg and chest but i will sort them out befor release.

Attachments

• PIC00009.jpg
    PIC00009.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 10
S

Soaring

Most definetaly, I won't be able to build Skip's Model T_T, But I'll build this!!!

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
hey palmer how are you the panleing and textures are courtisy of skip who is designing the gp03 stamen he helped me out on itive doen part of the chest and ill post pics once im done.

Master-Bruce

Nice Rob. That's the best thing I think of creating a model in a 3D application. It makes it so much easier to create the instructions.

Keep it up buddy. ;)

rlc321

Gundam designer wannabe
update

backpack instructions complete after i finish test build and instructions this will be ready for release woohoosign1

Attachments

• BACKPACK1-2.jpg
    BACKPACK1-2.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 9