NSR's Colors

McFortner

I've finally decided on a color scheme for the NSR and I am in the middle of painting my first engine and caboose. What I want to know is if anybody else uses it. The bottom 2/5ths is teal while the rest is black.

Of course, any comments are welcome and I'll post more pix when I have it finished.... :rolleyes:

Michael

Attachments

• image1.jpg
    image1.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 52

Tankertoad70

Lookin' good Michael. I recently switched my Wishram lokie paint scheme to Prussian Blue and a very dark gray. The lokies are all blue except for the area starting at the radiator grills on up is gray. I also place a white stripe on the lokie, to 'liven' up the scheme, between the two colors and on the frame just below the walkway.

Lot's o' fun creating your own scheme tain't it??:D ;)

McFortner

Here is the latest update from the paint shed. NSR F7 #1 and caboose x1967 have just been lettered and have the radio antennas added as well. Final sealant will be added in the next few days after the paint is completely dry. Then they will take a quick test run before final operation certificates are issued. :D

Michael

Attachments

• nsr1.jpg
    nsr1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 17

McFortner

Of course, I could not resist posting a picture of the Chief Dispatcher, Daniel, with the trains.

Michael

Attachments

• dwf-nsr1.jpg
    dwf-nsr1.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 16