NScale--Missing Photos

Dave Hagan

Jul 23, 2001
Hi NScale, from reading your posts you seem to be having a problem attaching photos, can you please try to attach a photo in this thread and I'll try to figure out what's going wrong.

Regards
Dave Hagan

Just testing the smilies...:) :( :eek: :D ;) ;) :p :p :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

EDIT: How many people are seeing two 'red X' boxes above?

jon-monon

Aug 15, 2002
Cobblers Knob, IN
www.2guyzandsumtrains.com
We don't get the red X in mozilla, but I see 16 smileys. Right now, in the smileys window, I see the word confused as an underlined link. :confused:

OK, I see the confused icon as the broken image until the page loads, then it dissappears. Same thing as Nscale's avitar. He also has trouble getting to teh avitar edit page in CP, until I sent a link to him.

Ben H

Nov 22, 2002
Victoria, BC
Visit site
Yes 2 on the right.

Do I get top of the class for the first answer?

Jon got in first - Darn.

What with the confused underlined I don't get that with Internet Explorer 6.0.2

N Gauger

1:20.3 Train Addict
Dec 20, 2000
South Eastern, PA
mywebpages.comcast.net
Originally posted by Dave Hagan
Hi NScale, from reading your posts you seem to be having a problem attaching photos, can you please try to attach a photo in this thread and I'll try to figure out what's going wrong.

Regards
Dave Hagan

Just testing the smilies...:) :( :eek: :D ;) ;) :p :p :cool: :cool: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :mad: :mad: :eek: :eek: :confused: :confused:

EDIT: How many people are seeing two 'red X' boxes above?

Internet Explorer 6.0.2800 here I see 2 red x's at the end of the line of "smileys"

RailRon

Nov 23, 2002
Trimbach, Switzerland
Hi Dave,

I guess I was the first to point out to NScale about his pics and avatar not showing.

I just rechecked the thread, but NScale's original post is gone. In another post from NScale the same thing: Pictures and the 'confused' smiley missing --> just broken-pic symbols.

In your post, Dave, (and Jon's and Ray's, as well as in the editor here) the confused smiley is still dead. :(
However on Shamus' post there is neither a confused smiley nor a broken pic - Paul did you leave this one out?

Gets me confused, too... :confused:

Oh well, as they say: To err is human, but for complete chaos you need the computer! :D :D :D

Thank you Dave - and good luck luck for hunting the bug! :mad: :D :)

Ron

NScale

Nov 8, 2003
Visit site
Gonna try something here. And if it doesn't work then I give up, not meant to be.
Does the avatar not show either????

chilly.jpg

Arlaghan

Sep 9, 2003
S. FL
I've been getting the 404 error for the confused smiley as well. It's been like this for several days now.

NScale, I see your photo just fine, and in your signature, I see an 'X' followed by a black locomotive. For your avatar, I see a red 'X' as well.

Hope this helps.

NScale

Nov 8, 2003
Visit site
Thanks Arlaghan,
Just not working out. Picture shows now but not done the way suppose to do it. I'll take all images out of my post and be done with it.

Thanks!