now you know why i go to wayne's

Discussion in 'Photos & Videos' started by cn nutbar, Jan 27, 2006.

1. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

hello all---here's a picture from my layout(hopefully the pink isn't showing)---i thought mason jar might like this locomotive.as you can see,i have a long way to go to match wayne's scenery,but i'm working on it a little at a time---i think doctor wayne may even be impressed with those rust coloured rails.so you can see why i'd rather send pictures of wayne's layout

[​IMG]
  2. doctorwayne

doctorwayne Active Member

Good to see that you're no longer "in the pink". Or should I ask "Whose layout is it this time?" sign1

I'm glad to see that you've not been scared away by your wild reception.

Wayne
  3. MilesWestern

MilesWestern Active Member

It looks like it has the makings of another great layout! :) post more pictures of your layout in this thread, please! I was at that stage, and still am at that pink wonderland, or rather for me, plywood plains stage of my layout!...eagferly waiting for good action shots! :D
  4. TomPM

TomPM Another Fried Egg Fan

It looks like things are off to a good start!
  5. ezdays

ezdays Out AZ way

That is an impressive engine. Great start and a great shot...:thumb: :thumb:
  6. MasonJar

MasonJar It's not rocket surgery

Nutbar...

Thanks for the pic! Is that a brass switcher there? Mine is a P2K that I like very much, but it is more of a GT prototype than CN. I have written several times to HobbyCraft and Life-Like (now Walthers) trying to get some alternative parts, but no success.

Nice work!

Andrew
  7. spitfire

spitfire Active Member

Good stuff cn-nutbar. Looks like you're off to a great start and it's good to see another CN fan. :D

Val
  8. cn nutbar

cn nutbar Member

o 18-a pacific fastmail import

greetings all---with respect to mason jars inquiry,yes this is brass---doctor wayne has added some of his special touches to this locomotive.i'll have to see if the doc has some switching to do at gern industries---then we'll get some nice shots---thanks
  9. nachoman

nachoman Guest

I remember having my layout at that stage...LOL. You have definitely got some work to do!

kevin